clicknupload lags/freezes browser

Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

clicknupload lags/freezes browser

Post#1 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Just making a quick note: when I open a clicknupload link, my chrome browser gets insanely slow and glitchy for icefilms tabs. Sometimes freezes up and crashed chrome. I don't have much more info than that because I stopped using the host when this started happening. Also, I just checked a few recent uploads to mainsite for clicknupload, and maybe 4 out of 6 of them were already dead links? Crappy host? Or maybe due to clicknupload site revamp/maintenance in process past weeks?

Anyone else have problems with clicknupload? what browser do you use?

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: clicknupload lags/freezes browser

Post#2 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:21 am

update: I think it was avast antivirus that was causing the clicknupload host to lag, because I disabled it, and then the navigation onsite was smooth/normal. Then I turned avast back on and it started lagging again. Unfortunately setting clicknupload as a url exclusion in avast did not work. Also noticed that the divx button is gone atm (for me, and the links I check anyways). So long as the files are playable with the flash player no matter, but when they are not then I will have to use daum potplayer, because vlc is terrible for me.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: clicknupload lags/freezes browser

Post#3 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:55 pm

There is a banner on the main page linking to the chrome/DivX fix. It is a global sticky in the forum.

http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=106920
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Host Problems”