clicknupload lags/freezes browser

Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Way, Russtronic™, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

clicknupload lags/freezes browser

Post#1 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:17 pm

Just making a quick note: when I open a clicknupload link, my chrome browser gets insanely slow and glitchy for icefilms tabs. Sometimes freezes up and crashed chrome. I don't have much more info than that because I stopped using the host when this started happening. Also, I just checked a few recent uploads to mainsite for clicknupload, and maybe 4 out of 6 of them were already dead links? Crappy host? Or maybe due to clicknupload site revamp/maintenance in process past weeks?

Anyone else have problems with clicknupload? what browser do you use?

Topic Author
un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: clicknupload lags/freezes browser

Post#2 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:21 am

update: I think it was avast antivirus that was causing the clicknupload host to lag, because I disabled it, and then the navigation onsite was smooth/normal. Then I turned avast back on and it started lagging again. Unfortunately setting clicknupload as a url exclusion in avast did not work. Also noticed that the divx button is gone atm (for me, and the links I check anyways). So long as the files are playable with the flash player no matter, but when they are not then I will have to use daum potplayer, because vlc is terrible for me.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: clicknupload lags/freezes browser

Post#3 » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:55 pm

There is a banner on the main page linking to the chrome/DivX fix. It is a global sticky in the forum.

http://forum.icefilms.info/viewtopic.php?f=137&t=106920
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Host Problems”