Downloading problems

Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Topic Author
tdiguy
no0b

Downloading problems

Post#1 » Tue May 05, 2015 2:02 pm

Anyone else having issues with downloading? if i try and use 180uploads or mightyuploads it says file size 0mb. I can get movreel and some times hugefiles to work. Is this just a glitch right now or?...i can get them to play but not download.

Im on 14.2 kodi, matricom gbox q

thanks guys

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Downloading problems

Post#2 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:22 pm

We no longer use mightyupload. You are finding links that I am assuming should have been purged but got missed. Not sure what is going on with 180upload; they are having internal problems. That is why 180 is not being added alongside the new sources.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
tdiguy
no0b

Post#3 » Tue May 05, 2015 3:39 pm

okay thank you sir.

un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Tue May 05, 2015 8:39 pm

There is some people that are currently adding mightyupload links Repdaddy...

Apparition (2014)

Code: Select all

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=210400&

Lone Survivor (2013)

Code: Select all

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=174463&

I just tried the the MightyUpload links for the above movies and they work fine for me. There is 4 180upload sources for the Lone Survivor (2013) linked above, and all but the first 180upload source streamed fine. The first 180upload link (source #2) says: "This server is in maintenance mode. Refresh this page in some minutes."

you don't have to code icefilms source pages do you?

Also, I think the issues the OP is having has to do with the device he is using.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#5 » Tue May 05, 2015 9:20 pm

Oops. I haven't added for a few months, got lost in what hosts are currently approved. They have been changing a lot lately. Current approvals are:180Upload, Movreel, HugeFiles, Vidplay, Amonshare, ClicknUpload, xvidstage, xfileload, idup, MightyUpload, TusFiles.

180 is having internal issues, starting a few weeks ago. New additions are lacking 180 sources and they remain an approved host in hopes things get straightened. The links you refer to are from before issues started.

Moving post to host subforum of help/tech.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

cb9jde
no0b

Post#6 » Sun May 10, 2015 8:10 am

Hi,

This is slightly on topic, not sure if it needs another thread but I have problems with the speeds of the downloads from all sources. Files which would normally take 20 minutes if that to download are now taking 5 or 6 hours therefore rendering this site unusable for me. I have had years of happiness from icefilms but I can no longer use it due to this problem.

I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to resolve this? I have a 70meg fibre connection.

cheers

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Sun May 10, 2015 11:23 pm

are you getting 0-100kb/s speed on all host except for clickinupload?

Frankiestine
Average User

Post#8 » Mon Jun 22, 2015 6:57 am

well of late i too have been facing problems with the download speed. In the past it seems that from where I am, I could only access moviereel and hugefiles. But of the two, moviereels used to have a download speed ranging from 150-220kbs and hugefiles offered me much better speed, some times it could just hit 1.2mbs but average is about 500-600kbs. But lately, both this sites are not even achieving 50kbs and the download time indicated could range from a couple of hours to more than 6!

MScott
no0b

Post#9 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:56 am

What are the file types that you can download in?

Return to “Host Problems”