movreel different

Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Way, Russtronic™, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
slapthetoad
meh

movreel different

Post#1 » Fri May 08, 2015 9:48 pm

anyone know whats up with this host? it takes hours to download a small tv program and has been that way for over a week. they have a lot of content, hope they are ok

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: movreel different

Post#2 » Sat May 09, 2015 10:56 am

I have not used them for a while, but I just downloaded a few sources and got speeds comparable to what I always have.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

dpmt33
Average User

Post#3 » Sat May 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Don't know if it's related but 180 and movreel have been buffering very slowly on streams tonight.

aettexas
Average User

Post#4 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:16 am

I am not sure where to post broken links but all the movreel links are broken for Exant from season 1
starting here.
http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=190975&

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#5 » Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:40 am

The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “Host Problems”