No 180uploads links working?

Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Topic Author
potatopie
no0b

No 180uploads links working?

Post#1 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Get the error instantly
"Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'http://192.96.204.199:8080/d/jsh3"

Whenever I try to open any 180uploads links, use to happen occasionally with some movreel links but it would take a few seconds. With this its every single 180uploads link. 180 worked fine for me up till this past week, any ideas?

damnitsfrancis
no0b

Re: No 180uploads links working?

Post#2 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 1:02 am

bumping this. I've been getting the same error for months now and was wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

sucks bc 180upload was one of the few sites i could stream from while at work :(

Way
RedTek

Re: No 180uploads links working?

Post#3 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:46 am

potatopie wrote:Get the error instantly
"Your input can't be opened:
VLC is unable to open the MRL 'http://192.96.204.199:8080/d/jsh3"

Whenever I try to open any 180uploads links, use to happen occasionally with some movreel links but it would take a few seconds. With this its every single 180uploads link. 180 worked fine for me up till this past week, any ideas?

Not trying to be smart just trying to help you get your answers faster.
Try the search top left of the forum under the IceFilms Logo in every section.

Here's the Search I did VLC is unable to open the MRL
search.php?keywords=VLC+is+unable+to+open+the+MRL

It is cause by the server not connecting.
The server may be under maintenance,heavy load, to far from you, your ISP,ect.
You can sign up free user, or premium. All the host's say on their page this will give you priority over unregistered users. And outside of Ad's this is how they make money so support them if you prefer them.
You can try downloading to see if the server is off line and what your speed is.
Try a different host if available all host are tested and discussed by all Staff/Link Hunters/Link Adders before adding to the site, and all should stream just fine depending on your location to the server you connect to. The Link Adders have no control over what server the up-loader got when uploading prolly depends on their location. We just search for links and add what we find.

Also if you haven't changed your VLC settings yet you should follow this Tutorial.
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=68515

If it's slow speed VLC won't stream you can try my workaround to use a different player that will catch to disk allowing you to pause for a bit to buffer up a cushion, or download and play while downloading. For players that support playing a incomplete download. I know VLC and ZoomPlayer will do this.

The above is posted here
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=108655
and here
viewtopic.php?f=143&t=106911&p=256261&hilit=open+the+direct+download+in+zoomplayer#p256261
and here
viewtopic.php?f=162&t=106901&p=256142&hilit=open+the+direct+download+in+zoomplayer#p256142

I will take time and post it in the Tutorial Section to make it easier to find.

There is a plethora of information in this forum reading is always a good thing.
Knowledge is Power.

Return to “Host Problems”