Hugefiles 750mb limit

Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Way, Russtronic™, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
feral_shade
Average User

Hugefiles 750mb limit

Post#1 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:33 am

Hi, I wasn't sure if this issue belonged here or under Bad Links.

I went to download Agent Carter 1x07 (http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=204997&)...file size:754 mb) and I got an error on the Hugefiles site saying:
"You can download files up to 750 Mb only.
Upgrade your account to download bigger files now."

I'm fairly certain I downloaded larger files from them in the past...is there a workaround?
(unfortunately there's only 1 link available for this episode, so i can't try an alternate)

thanks for your help! :)

Way
RedTek

Re: Hugefiles 750mb limit

Post#2 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:57 am

Yes they have changed thier business plan IE changed the limits nothing to do with us nothing you can do but Sign up to get a larger limit. See pic below.

Topic Author
feral_shade
Average User

Post#3 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:29 am

Thanks Way!

I registered and it worked.
It's a shame they did that as i'm usually a little wary of registering with file hosts (security, convenience, etc)...but i'm able to download from them now so i can't complain. :)

Deadadam666
no0b

Post#4 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:46 pm

is anyone else unable to use hugefiles at all ? every time i click to solve the captch it opens a ad in the main window and opens a second window for the file(which if i click to colve the captch i get same result) , tried disabling adblock greasemonkey and used firefox and chrome same issue ?

nerdyplayer
meh

Post#5 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:40 am

I have the same issue with the ads. I cannot even get to the download page because of it.

Return to “Host Problems”