Tusfiles, can't stream anymore?

Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Way, Russtronic™, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
Catsin
Heart on for IceFlims

Tusfiles, can't stream anymore?

Post#1 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:12 pm

Hi everyone ...

This is not some horrid problem, but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

In the past I have chosen tusfiles when I wanted to simply stream a show and not download it. If I go past the IF box, under the bar that says "tusfiles" there ia a jwplayer window that I used to be able to click and after a few seconds the video would play. No problems,

But NOW, over the past week I would say, when I click it I get an error message saying: "Error loading media, file could not be played."

I figure it could be that the feature is no longer available, or I accidentally changed some setting, or deleted some program or script necessary to play it this way, If anyone has any thoughts that would be most appreciated, but it's not that major an issue because I can still download. I just liked the immediacy of it,

THANKS!
Last edited by Catsin on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Tusfiles, can't stream anymore?

Post#2 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:53 pm

It's not you, it is an issue with the host. They got a boo-boo somewhere.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

ARealSocialIdiot
no0b

Re: Tusfiles, can't stream anymore?

Post#3 » Thu Oct 29, 2015 11:02 pm

Is that why I'm only downloading from them at 50k/sec? They have never been a fast host for me. And now with the problems 180 has been having and the fact that HugeFiles has decided to get a stick up its ass about free users and download managers, the only hosts that seem to be left are ClicknUpload and TusFiles... and ClicknUpload seems to be spotty over the last few days about 404 errors when I try to download the files.

Return to “Host Problems”