Problems with ClicknUpload & Hugefiles

Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Topic Author
goatforce
no0b

Problems with ClicknUpload & Hugefiles

Post#1 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:45 am

I have always used Jdownloader to download the links on Icefilms and have used ClickNupload and Hugefiles with very little issue. However, in the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to use links from either of these hosting sites.

ClickNupload seems to be completely down, I don't know whether this is just a temporary thing or whether the site has been shut down but seems odd that links are still be posted for that site even though it is down. In Jdownloader I get no file size info and if I try and download it just says 'Host problem?'

Hugefiles is up and working but when I paste the links into jdownloader and go to download it asks me to enter the captcha. I do that and then it just says 'An error occurred!' I've never really had a problem with Hugefiles before and the website seems to be working fine.

This then leaves me with Tusfiles or Upload and both of these are totally useless with very slow download speeds, so at the moment, I am unable to download any of the shows and films I want to watch.

Any advice or help would be much appreciated

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Problems with ClicknUpload & Hugefiles

Post#2 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:09 pm

Clicknupload is not down. If they were we would not be able to upload to them ;) . Hugefiles no longer works with my download manager(downthemall) either. Try downloading without your manager.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Way
RedTek

Post#3 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:18 pm

For ClicknUP you can do this with Jdownload
Hover over the Download button on the IQS player right click copy link << this is the direct link to the file
Paste that link in JD and it will work.
When you Hover over the Download button it will show up in the bottom corner of your browser just like this link some long random looking thing.

Code: Select all

http://192.96.204.200:8080/d/jgh2gw2ypqikmrscjqeggteopgedeeasbysvan26ivxavgm35cc44epb/Vikings.S03E09.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS.mkv

As far a Huge it's working fine for me it may be just that server down for maintenance.
And make sure your JD is up to date.
If you have a registered account make sure you have that in your JD settings this will raise your download limit could be another problem limit reached.

FYI you can use the direct download link to any host as explained.

yakutz
meh

Post#4 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:11 am

Same issue here. Clicknupload suddenly seems to be down completely for me, every file from there I click on takes me only to a 'this site is offline' warning. Not using a download manager or anythig like that, just wanna use the site.

Hugefiles is a mess of useless links & most of the time I can't download any episodes in HD from there anyway due to file size limits, while Tusfiles is about 10 times slower than the other two sites. So I'm stuck unable to get anything working. Any help on these would be appreciated.

Way
RedTek

Post#5 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:09 am

yakutz wrote:Same issue here. Clicknupload suddenly seems to be down completely for me, every file from there I click on takes me only to a 'this site is offline' warning. Not using a download manager or anythig like that, just wanna use the site.

For this I would try clearing Cache and Cookies.
Go here: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache
Find your browser and follow instructions.

Way wrote:Hugefiles is a mess of useless links & most of the time I can't download any episodes in HD from there anyway due to file size limits, while Tusfiles is about 10 times slower than the other two sites. So I'm stuck unable to get anything working. Any help on these would be appreciated.

I would simply Register on the site for a Free Account this will raise your limit to a amount most user will find is enough.
Free User: 1 GB in 1 days
Registered User: 11 GB in 1 days

So some users say I don't want to Register for a account I'm "Paranoid"
This is what you do so Hugefiles doesn't have your E-mail I.E. create a anonymous account.
Go here: https://mytemp.email/
Create a anonymous(Temp) Email
Use this to create a Registered HugeFiles account.
Now if your really paranoid then I guess you could go futher and use a proxy server to use https://mytemp.email/ then your IP would be hidden from mytemp.email and your email would be hidden from HugeFiles this is a proxy that works with the temp mail https://www.workingproxy.net/

Here I made this account for Example
Username: anonymousaccount
Password: 1234

yakutz
meh

Post#6 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:56 pm

Cheers for the tips - I've tried clearing my cache & cookies but still getting no luck with clicknupload. Will give restarting my PC a go as well but for now it's still downloading what I want from Tusfiles (started 11 hours ago!).

Oddly, have created an account on Hugefiles but every time I click 'create download link' I get a 'Forbidden 403' error and so I can't actually get to the icescript download page.

Topic Author
goatforce
no0b

Post#7 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:23 am

Thank you for the replies but nothing seems to be working or making a difference. My JD is completely up to date, clearing cache etc has made no difference and copying the long link via the direct download button didn't do anything, JD just wouldn't read the link.

When I got to the ClicknUpload website it tells me that the website is 'offline' but that I can search certain contents due to them having a cloud service. So according to my browser and laptop, C&U is down. I can't for the life of me work out why that would be the case if the website is in fact working fine.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#8 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:29 am

I use Clicken as my Primary DL Host and it works perfect I see no reason for JD as I pull 23 or 4 at the same time with the same 1 -1.5 MB/sec Try just the normal way.

Topic Author
goatforce
no0b

Post#9 » Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:06 pm

Russtronic™ wrote:I use Clicken as my Primary DL Host and it works perfect I see no reason for JD as I pull 23 or 4 at the same time with the same 1 -1.5 MB/sec Try just the normal way.

When I do it the normal way it just says "problem with host?" And like I say, when I go to the website via my browser it tells me that the website is down.

I have used Clicken a lot but in the last couple of weeks I have been faced with this issue and unable to find a work around. Even if, say, my internet provider was blocking the website, that shouldn't stop me from using the links in JD. It makes very little sense that some people can use Clicken links in JD while others can't. I have the up to date version so I really don't understand the issue.

Return to “Host Problems”