Nothing happens when I click on the sources

Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
Please Put your ISP on here also, as Countries Laws are affecting Hosts Also.
Anything to do with Host's, such as Slow Downloads or Drop Outs...

Topic Author
shunka
Heart on for IceFlims

Nothing happens when I click on the sources

Post#1 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:53 am

Hi, I'm using Chrome (although I've tried using Firefox and even Internet Explorer and encountered exactly the same issue) . My problem is that there is absolutely no response when I click on the sources for anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Cheers :)

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Nothing happens when I click on the sources

Post#2 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:06 pm

As this is not a normal problem. And it doesn't sound like a Host problem either. (The forum would be on fire if was.) So we need to go back to the beginning of this help section and get Platform and Op-sys. This is an interesting problem.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#3 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:09 am

If absolutely nothing happens when clicking, you have something on your rig blocking the frame. Check antivirus and addons by disabling.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

T_0wnag3
meh

sources not working for me?

Post#4 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:14 pm

I've been having a problem for some time now which involves every source i click on does NOTHING it doesn't link me to the source pages or anything else. It's like a dead link.

I looked around but haven't found anything or maybe i missed it.
I'm using chrome with the extension you get from the front page.

If you need anymore information then let me know i'll try my best to help with that.

T_0wnag3
meh

Post#5 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:42 pm

After reading "Repdaddy's" response i decided to disabled every addon on chrome then restarted it and proceed to click the sources and nothing had changed.

I went even further and disabled both antivirus "Eset Smart Security 9" and "MalwareBytes" , re-opened my chrome and checked to see if the sources were clickable again and there were no changes.

I also just quickly checked on IE to see if the sources worked there but no luck. so maybe we can rule out browser?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#6 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:59 pm

I still need to know what you platform is and your opsys.

T_0wnag3
meh

Post#7 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:39 am

My operating-system is win 10 64bit.
And i'm not sure what you mean by platform.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#8 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 3:23 pm

Hmmm... Win 10 answered the question (Platform means PC, Pseudo PC = Mac, Quantum PC Ect. Ect.) Next we have to go geographic Either country or ISP. I have seen this before in a college campus in BF, Texas. The ISP was doing it.

T_0wnag3
meh

Post#9 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:08 pm

Hmm if my ISP was blocking it wouldn't that only block the website, however my ISP has blocked icefilms.info and i am using a proxy to use it but without a proxy i get an "Access Blocked" screen. I have had this for almost a year and half but all the sources still worked when i clicked them. Also wouldn't i just get an error saying blocked or something that my ISP was blocking the link.

The info you need is : country "UK", ISP "Sky broadband"
Hopefully, there is someone here from the same country and using the same ISP to give a better verdict.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#10 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:27 pm

Like I said, if nothing is happening, something is blocking the frame. If not anti-virus or add-0n, then a setting maybe? Let me ask you.... when hovering over the download links, are they highlighted and do they show the name of the uploader?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

T_0wnag3
meh

Post#11 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 5:44 pm

Like I said, if nothing is happening, something is blocking the frame. If not anti-virus or add-0n, then a setting maybe? Let me ask you.... when hovering over the download links, are they highlighted and do they show the name of the uploader?

When i put the mouse over a source words appear at the bottom with "added 3 weeks ago by abe"

Maybe it could be settings however, i did reset my chrome setting to default to see if that had anything to do with it but nothing had changed.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#12 » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:48 pm

They have taken it a step further and I would suggest you do also. VPN!!!!

T_0wnag3
meh

Post#13 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:36 am

Yup you're right with a VPN is works, so i guess my ISP was blocking the individual source links.
The sad thing is i can still access every site that's on the sources and "openload" has been my main webplayer.

I also noticed if i right clicked on a source link and copied link address it came up with javascript:void(0)

Well we finally found out what was causing it, thanks a lot for your guys help.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#14 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:10 am

No Problem!

empty
meh

Issue: cant download anything

Post#15 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 5:30 pm

Hello everyone, so I have this beatiful issue where after I click on the source nothing will happened, I have a VPN and Adblocker but it doesnt work when I turn them all off either, any suggestions?

thanks

Return to “Host Problems”