Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
I'm lost and not sure.(Discombobulated)

Topic Author
Catsin
Heart on for IceFlims

Suprafiles: Adblocker detected

Post#1 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Hi all, I may need some extra special guidance since I am not techinically capable at all and so I thank you in advance!

I used to use IF with no problem, despite the fact that I can't get the script to install. (I have Tampermonkey but no matter what I do it acts like nothing has been installed. IQS is the only script I have ever tried since I don't really understand wht scripts do.) In the absence of a script I simply click on a link and then when the two blue boxes pop up I would click on the link underneath that says "proceed to xyz suprafiles." (I say suprafiles because for many of the videos I want to watch that is the only choice.) For quite a while everything was great. But in the last 2 weeks or so when I click on it I get to a page that says "Adblocker detected/ Please disable adblock to proceed to the destination page." In the corner of the page there is a logo: BlockAdblock.

I have disabled every adblocker I run, closed the window, opened a new one, refreshed pages, etc and I can't get past this screen. Does anyone know anything about it?

I am in the US. My ISP is WOW, I use FF 62.0, and have VLC. The current show I am trying to stream is: https://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=219958&
The address of the suprafiles page is: https://suprafiles.me/4x2jt4kgpi0u

Gosh I hope there is someone who knows what to do! Thank you!~

boobies
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Suprafiles: Adblocker detected

Post#2 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:52 am

I've just clicked that link, without any adblocked enabled, saw some buttons with commercials etc, clicked the small
"Create download link" inbetween huge banners and it too me straight to download page, on which i successfully was able to click the given link and start downloading the file. Not sure how to solve Your issue, since I cannot replicate the problem :( I will look into adding some more links to this series, so You have other options for now.
I like boobies, and TV Shows ;)
Sharing is carrying :P

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#3 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:03 am

Will see what can be done.

Topic Author
Catsin
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Wed Sep 26, 2018 10:49 pm

Thanks. I can try to post a screenshot if it will help, but too late to figure out how to do that right now.

I'm not sure why it's happening to me, but I'm kind of afraid to permanently disable all my adbockers, so if there is some way to workaround it I would love to hear it. As for the extra links - THANK YOU. I like Suprafiles and wish I could get it to work again - after all, I can't ask people to post extra links for every single thing I watch!

Return to “General Help”