Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
I'm lost and not sure.(Discombobulated)

Topic Author
Rkovixen
no0b

Need help clarifying an issue PS3 user

Post#1 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:56 pm

Hello guys new to the forum. I'm a PS3 user always downloaded movies and tv shows here. Since the ice films crash a few days ago I can't seem to download anything anymore. I click on any link like ClicknUpload or HUGEFILES or any download link and something always pops up that prevents me from downloading. I'd get a pop up saying Problem: OK and at the bottom of OK it says Stop JavaScript on this page with a check box next to it but nothing works. Is this still a malfunction or side affect from the crash that ice films suffered a few days ago because of hosting issues? I need to know because this will break my heart if I can never use this site again. Any help would be appreciated

Slayer_28
no0b

Re: Need help clarifying an issue PS3 user

Post#2 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:12 pm

To be honest, I don't think they care about us lowly PS3 users. So I don't think they will actually do anything to fix it.

EH420YO
no0b

Re: Need help clarifying an issue PS3 user

Post#3 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 1:47 am

I've tried a few different ways but I haven't come up with a solution.
the links become visible through javascript, but since the new year it says there's a "problem" I'm wondering if sony has yet to update the javascript the PS3 uses ? Hell just a guess really.

Return to “General Help”