Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
I'm lost and not sure.(Discombobulated)

Topic Author
Vince
Average User

Popup Adverts

Post#1 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:28 pm

My old account wasn't deleted for inactivity, so that is good.

Wasn't sure where to put this. Icefilms is a great site. I have used it for at least a decade. I know you all need advertising revenue, and I am all for that. Here are a few notes about your advertising:
- i haven't noticed many but your video adverts when they appear lag the page bad.
- i am all for your normal picture inlaid adverts but this new popup advert that happens on every page is a real bummer. I would much rather you scrap the popup and just place the ads on the pages instead.
- if you must have that new popup ad then maybe less frequently and if you can change its theme colour from black to something else (since ice theme is black). I have clicked thinking it was outside of the ad and then get redirected to other sites.

On a good note it seems you guys have fixed or at least lessened that whole mal advert redirect issue. It was quite bad for a while, but i haven't noticed anything lately. (y)

Cheers.

And as always praise Abe.

Way
RedTek

Re: Popup Adverts

Post#2 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:47 pm

Long Time User that's a Nice thing to See. Yes I did check your profile for a join date (rock) 2009

Return to “General Help”