Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
I'm lost and not sure.(Discombobulated)

Topic Author
richardjgraham
meh

Sources

Post#1 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:16 am

I seem to be having a problem the last few days. firstly I am 64 years old so a lot of problems I encounter with computer related programs is a major problem to me. As long as everything is working fine I am OK, Here is the problem as per the Subject line. Right now I am using Google Crome but I normally use Firefox as I have used that for 20+ years. I don't have any Sources to stream or download any movies etc. When I came onto icefilms I always had several sources to choose from but now if I click onto sources I get nothing. So I deleted Firefox in case something happened to it. I am going to reinstall it today but I am not very hopeful since I already did it once. I also tried all my other browsers and the same thing "No Sources"

Maybe it is time to reformat my computer again. As it may be virus ridden. Can anyone tell me what has happened?
I am using windows 10.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Sources

Post#2 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:33 pm

Well we are going to need a lot more info. Please refer to the rules of this forum... viewforum.php?f=137

Topic Author
richardjgraham
meh

Post#3 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 6:04 pm

Sorrry I didn't put all the info you needed but some of it I may not know. All the browsers I tried was Firefox/with it Grease monkey,Google Crome/Tampermonkey,Internet Explorer,Microsoft Edge,and Opera. I live in Canada, my provider is Wightman. Not sure what platform means, but I know I use Divex, and VLC I have seen those two things. As I said in my original post I deleted Firefox and left it deleted for a couple days and reinstalled Firefox/Greasemonkey right after I finished writing That post. now all of a sudden the sources are all back for the present. but previously there were No sources to select for downloading .

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:07 pm

I bet your ISP is blocking you. You probably need an alternative link as they use in England. There are a number of threads in here with alternative connections to Ice.

Return to “General Help”