Icefilms Won't Load

For delving into the Great Unknown.

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
Jadesu
no0b

Icefilms Won't Load

Post#1 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:48 pm

At work I have no trouble loading icefilms, but at home the page is not loading on any computer. Now there are different service providers between the 2 locations, but at one point I was able to access the site at home. I'm wondering if my address at home is blocked by icefilms, but I have no way to know for sure without asking.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Icefilms Won't Load

Post#2 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:42 am

Well I haven't blocked an address for years (I had to promise not to after I blocked half of Russia. hehe Well they kept spamming me!!!) I don't know if anyone has. We will need more info, Like the address. It is probably something else tho Clear your Cache kill all LSO's or Super Cookies Then let me know from there.

Topic Author
Jadesu
no0b

Post#3 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:01 am

I used Click&Clean yesterday, which I would assume takes care of all 3 of those, and that did nothing to help. i assume the IPv6 address is what you're looking for?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:42 am

If it's IPv6 then its highly doubtful that it is blocked unless you have done something to Piss off One of the other Admins lately. When did this start happening? And is this IPv6 Static?

bradfot
no0b

Post#5 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:02 am

My Icefilms won't load either. All I get is the framework for like genres or year, but no movies are listed. It won't load on my android cell or my Amazon Fire TV, using Kodi.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#6 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:50 am

We do not support KODI. The Android we do have a help Section for so we will need more info to help you with that.

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#7 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:10 am

"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Return to “Win 10”