DWS + IQS very slow streaming speeds

For delving into the Great Unknown.

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Topic Author
Average User

DWS + IQS very slow streaming speeds

Post#1 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:50 pm

I'm using Firefox + Divx Web streaming + IQS on Upload.af and ClickenUpload. Sometimes I get very good speeds but most times I get very low speeds like 30/KB or 66/KB.

Is there a setting that I can adjust/fix or is there any way I can increase the streaming speed in the Divx Web Player with IQS on these two services?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: DWS + IQS very slow streaming speeds

Post#2 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:48 pm

No these hosts speeds have been bouncing sometimes lately we are wondering if it is a load problem with them. We are not the ones that put the movies there, we just show the links and have a way for you to stream is all. There are a bunch of others that do the same as we do with finding the links. Right now there are over 80,000 people using Ice so think how many not just from our site are trying to stream along with you.

Topic Author
Average User

Re: DWS + IQS very slow streaming speeds

Post#3 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:01 am

Russtronic™ wrote:No these hosts speeds have been bouncing sometimes lately we are wondering if it is a load problem with them. We are not the ones that put the movies there, we just show the links and have a way for you to stream is all. There are a bunch of others that do the same as we do with finding the links. Right now there are over 80,000 people using Ice so think how many not just from our site are trying to stream along with you.

Ok I see thanks for the info. I joined clickenupload and registered as a free user but that didn't make any speed difference at all. I guess it's just a matter of too many people trying to stream from their servers at the same time.

Return to “Win 10”