VLC button on the ICEdivx box

Please follow Help Section Guide Lines as we are Not (Contrary to Popular Beliefs) as Omniscient as we would like to be. So Please Impart As Much Info As You Can.

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
Please follow Help Section Guide Lines as we are Not (Contrary to Popular Beliefs) as Omniscient as we would like to be. So Please Impart As Much Info As You Can.

Topic Author
Mohegan
no0b

VLC button on the ICEdivx box

Post#1 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:26 pm

Greetings.

Feel stupid having to ask for help but I've been fking around with this thing all afternoon.

I have Firefox, Windows 10, Frontier isp in the U.S. And I have the current version of VLC & Greasemonkey.

When the ICEdivx box appears and gives the 3 options to either...stream in VLC or other player, try streaming in browser, or to download...I generally hit the stream in VLC button and the VLC player opens up and I watch my vid.

Just recently when I hit the stream in VLC, the player doesn't open. Nothing happens at all.

I feel like this happened years ago and I simply uninstalled everything and reinstalled. I did that again but still the VLC player isn't opening. I can download only.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: VLC button on the ICEdivx box

Post#2 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:01 pm

Is this on all of the host's?

CrockPot
no0b

Post#3 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 11:14 am

@Russtronic™ i'm experiencing the same issues.
So far the VLC button is NOT RESPONSIVE on any links from file-upload.com.
The rest are working as expected but if there's any changes i'll let you know.Thank you.

Windows 10
Slimjet 19.0.9.0 (based on Chromium 66.0.3359.117) (Official Build) (64-bit)
ICE Quick Stream 7.1 Extension (from Chrome Web Store)
TLS 1.3 Draft 23 (activated)
Last edited by CrockPot on Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Topic Author
Mohegan
no0b

Post#4 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Update. Not sure if it was all the hosts but it does work sporadically now. For some reason that particular vid would not open in my VLC at all. It may have been just the file upload link as suggested.

Found a work around though by using my phone and casting to the TV instead of using my Desktop (which is connected to my TV). After I battle through the host pop ups everything works fine.

CrockPot
no0b

Post#5 » Sun Aug 05, 2018 3:31 pm

UPDATE: My mentioned above issue is still PRESENT and it's been like this since the day file-upload.com
LINKS were introduced in IceFilms.info

CrockPot
no0b

Post#6 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:57 am

Any update on the broken VLC button? Also just noticed that in gounlimited.to the icedivx window doesn't even load.

Return to “Streaming Issues.”