IQS not working with ClickenUpload anymore?

Please follow Help Section Guide Lines as we are Not (Contrary to Popular Beliefs) as Omniscient as we would like to be. So Please Impart As Much Info As You Can.

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
Please follow Help Section Guide Lines as we are Not (Contrary to Popular Beliefs) as Omniscient as we would like to be. So Please Impart As Much Info As You Can.

Topic Author
HugsAndKisses
meh

IQS not working with ClickenUpload anymore?

Post#1 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:36 am

ClickenUpload used to be my first choice but ever since they redesigned the site IQS no longer works. Is it just me or did the site redesign break IQS compatibility? Thanks

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: IQS not working with ClickenUpload anymore?

Post#2 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:45 am

It is not us it is them... We try to stay up to date with the mods that they do but t seems like a daily occurrence anymore. We are always working on so a little patience is needed. Please

Topic Author
HugsAndKisses
meh

Post#3 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:32 pm

Part of me is relieved the problem is not on my end. (y)

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Now your mission is; Go out and win the lottery and after you are done splitting it with me (WHAT! It was my Idea, wasn't it?) go and buy the stupid Web Site and kick their sorry butts into gear.
Sounds good doesn't it?

rockstar222
no0b

Post#5 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:57 pm

Do you need Another site like clicknupload ?

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#6 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 9:03 am

We will look in to any suggestions xfilesharing based.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
HugsAndKisses
meh

Post#7 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:22 am

Russtronic™ wrote:Now your mission is; Go out and win the lottery and after you are done splitting it with me (WHAT! It was my Idea, wasn't it?) go and buy the stupid Web Site and kick their sorry butts into gear.
Sounds good doesn't it?

I've never bought lottery in my life but I'm going to buy powerball. Then with my winnings I'm going to bring back the website Stage6. Anyone remember that website? It was the first time I experienced divx streaming.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Post#8 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:03 am

File6 was a filehost?
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#9 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 12:01 pm

Many things have changed since then. It might be a little harder than you might expect.

Topic Author
HugsAndKisses
meh

Post#10 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:52 pm

Repdaddy wrote:File6 was a filehost?

It was a website like youtube but for full length divx videos. It was awesome and one of the greatest websites ever! It was a very very sad day when it shut down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stage6

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#11 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 8:51 pm

DID you read that??? The Copywrong infringement litigation then was only a pittance of what they go after now. That is why things are getting so tough, we only supply links that are found on the web. The Copywrong Trolls are making it harder every day for those that put this stuff up. A site like that wouldn't last 1 second today. This is why they closed up shop. they didn't want to end up like this. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NinjaVideo

Topic Author
HugsAndKisses
meh

Post#12 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:53 am

I totally agree with you. Things are completely different today then they were back in those days. But i still miss the site. It was one of my all time favorite.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#13 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:56 am

As I said thing's Evolve.

elflaconeri
no0b

Post#14 » Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:06 am

In the course of figuring out another issue, I just found out that links on Clicknupload that IQS didn't load in Firefox, worked in Chrome... so something similar might possibly apply for other hosts as well. Hope that's of use to somebody.

Way
RedTek

Post#15 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:12 pm

You can take a link _ Lets say this one_

Code: Select all

http://uploadz.co/5seuh0qsocbd

Then take the link to that which you want to watch and paste it into this
http://www.icedivx.com/ Web Page Player...IE .... IceDivx...IQS
This not only will give you the player you so want.. it will also remove the link if Dead link.
http://www.icedivx.com/

Set the VLC play button on the IQS player above to open with you're player you may have to change you're.
Windows .m3u file type association to a number of players.
It's all your choice ;)
Way is Out (toivo)

Return to “Streaming Issues.”