When I click the [recommended] auto-run script ....

Please follow Help Section Guide Lines as we are Not (Contrary to Popular Beliefs) as Omniscient as we would like to be. So Please Impart As Much Info As You Can.

Moderators: Russtronic™, Way, Omen, Abe

Forum rules
Please follow Help Section Guide Lines as we are Not (Contrary to Popular Beliefs) as Omniscient as we would like to be. So Please Impart As Much Info As You Can.

Topic Author
Catsin
Heart on for IceFlims

When I click the [recommended] auto-run script ....

Post#1 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:24 pm

Hi,
Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will see this.

I use the most recent version of FFF (59.02), My ISP is WOW (yes, that's the name of it!) in Panama City Beach, FL. I have VLC installed and it is set as the default media player.

I have Greasemonkey installed and when I click on it it does show ICE Quick Stream as installed with "enabled" checked.

The Problem:

When I go to a page for a show (this one for example: https://icefilms.unblocked.mx/ip.php?v=169855&, but they all do the same thing) the first thing I do is pick a source. This particular link only has one, so I click it (first FF asks me if it's ok to go to another page, I say yes), and it takes me to a page that gives me two options. The recommended auto-run script and the manual run script. I click install on the recommended one and it takes me to a blank page. Literally nothing happens, and I see "about: blank" in the address bar.

I can still watch the show by clicking on the link below the two boxes - takes me to the host site, but am curious about whether or not I should be able to use the auto-run option. What would be the advantage and if there are reasons to fiddle around with this and fix it, I will.

But that's where you come in! I have NO IDEA what to try to fix this, and I'm not sure what to expect if it were working. so I feel like I don't know what the goal is ... so not even sure how to start resolving the problem.

Thanks for you help!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: When I click the [recommended] auto-run script ....

Post#2 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:31 pm

Install Tampermonkey. I thought everyone had gotten the message by now.Just install it in you FF no need to uninstall GM. Then re-install IQS ans enjoy.

Return to “Streaming Issues.”