VERY handy!

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
etimmy
Average User

VERY handy!

Post#1 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:46 am

Hey, thanks much for adding the file sizes to the lists of links for each show. It had been such a pain inna butt to have to click through to each separate host to find the best sized file to pick to watch.

I've always wished you guys had a "report" button for broken/dead links. Would something like that be a big hassle to add?

All in all, thanks again for having pretty much the best site of its kind out there!

rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: VERY handy!

Post#2 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:13 pm

I think if you click on a dead link, that causes it to vanish. Chime in here guys if I'm wrong about this.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:36 am

You have figured out our Kink Assassin Brain Conditioning Program. Drat!!!

rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:06 pm

I think I'm hearing chimes!

iLike2watchVids
no0b

Post#5 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:44 pm

Seriously, i came on here to make a post/thread about how awesome the filesize indicator feature is. Glad there's already one going.
Mad ups to the team!

Topic Author
etimmy
Average User

Post#6 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:05 pm

As I said, I really, really like your addition of the link sizes. But many of the posted link sizes are grossly inaccurate on many (most?) of the vids. Just for example, on "My Pet Dinosaur" (http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=261839&) you have your link for Openload' at 1.39 GB when the actual file size on Openload is 399.98 MB.

What's up with all that? It seems to be a common occurrence (though it seems to be most prevalent with your Openload links) and not just an occasional fluke.
Are you working on a fix or has it just not been brought to your attention?
O/wise, thanks again for your extra efforts.

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”