Are there any 1080p downloads?

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
Tatts4Life
meh

Are there any 1080p downloads?

Post#1 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:57 am

So I was introduced to the site through a YouTube video when looking up xbmc videos. ANYWAYS, I've checked out the site and notice that the HD links are labeled as 720p are there any links for 1080p downloads? At the moment I don't have a blu ray drive for my computer so I've been looking for 1080p downloads. If you guys don't have those type where can I find a place that offers 1080p?

Way
RedTek

Re: Are there any 1080p downloads?

Post#2 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:47 am

All HD's are under the HD section both 720 & 1080, you will have to go to each link and look at the file name/size to determine that info. Most 1080p's are large in size, and sometimes to large for the file host size limits without breaking them down into parts (split RAR's) which can not be added here. And before you ask YES it has been discussed about making another section to split the two HD types, but because of the file host limit's and the size of some 1080's there were not enough file's at that time to justify it. As far as telling you were to find (posting another site) that is against the forum Rules. All I can say is try a web search, and happy hunting.

Topic Author
Tatts4Life
meh

Post#3 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:34 am

That's for the answer. I didn't know if there were 1080p files on here because a lot of the ones I looked at were filed under the 720p header. I guess I'll just have to look harder to figure out which are 1080p. As for asking about another site sorry I posted that before I had see the rule about posting other sites.

Way
RedTek

Post#4 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:23 am

One thing I did not think of you can use the Request Section viewforum.php?f=42 of the forum for the 1080's just post that is what your looking for someone will help you find some links.

Topic Author
Tatts4Life
meh

Post#5 » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:14 pm

LOL yeah that would either be a HUGE list or a bunch of individual posts depending how it's done. Between what my wife and I own and what my parents own that I'm ripping there are hundreds of videos. I either own on blu-ray but don't have a blu-ray drive yet. Or the over a hundred DVDs that my dad owns that are also released on blu-ray.

Way
RedTek

Post#6 » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:00 am

All I can say is try a web search, and happy hunting.

Topic Author
Tatts4Life
meh

Post#7 » Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:50 am

So I've gone through a few movies, around 8, and I've found 1 that might be a 1080p movie. All the ones I've downloaded range close to 1gb. But one of them is close to 3gbs so I guess it's what I was looking for. Even though xbmc shows it as a 720 movie in the player. I might just have to break down and buy a blu ray drive for my computer.

Hersensco
no0b

Post#8 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:55 am

If you're looking for a tool that can download 1080P YouTube videos, this one should be good: http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/60fps-video-download.html
I know clipconverter can also do this task. So if you don't want to install an extension, you can also go http://www.clipconverter.cc/. Just copy and paste the video url, it will detect and download the videos.

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”