New Genre suggestion

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
pirate497
no0b

New Genre suggestion

Post#1 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:06 am

(think) I think that http://www.icefilms.info needs to get with the times and have a Gay Genre choice (think)

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: New Genre suggestion

Post#2 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 9:58 am

Why not just put gay comedy in the comedy section, gay drama in the drama section, etc? How is starting a gay genre section getting with the times? I see no major media info site that has such a section. Makes no sense. Who decides what entertainment they are going to watch primarily based on sexual orientation? I think you should get with the times and accept the fact that gay is not deserving of it's own genre and should be incorporated into all appropriate genres, just like we(and everybody else) does.

When we post media, we provide the ImdB link to that media, automatically generating the media info here. This means we can not have a gay section unless they have a gay section. And they do not. Nor does any other major media info site. Guess everybody is behind the times.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#3 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 12:49 pm

Good answer Rep....

fatgirlstryhard
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#4 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:34 pm

so much is gay these days, that section would overflow... do michael bay movies count?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#5 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:29 am

It seems that this has been brought up before. Everything we provide links to already has IMDb links that is how we categorize. So it may behoove you to try this for IMDb. I can see that happening with enough support.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:58 am

Yeah, it was brought up on Jul 7, 2014 which was when this thread was started. (facepalm)
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Slickone420
Average User

Post#7 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:17 pm

I think we can definitely go "with out" a gay section.

IKone152
no0b

Post#8 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:45 am

I think that so

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”