you don't care about this site anymore, sell it to someone that does.

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
darclear
meh

you don't care about this site anymore, sell it to someone that does.

Post#1 » Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:41 pm

You don't check the links you post. You don't correct them when brought to your attention. I have to reload the page after one of your ads closes it ON EVERY DAME PAGE. You just couldn't care less. This site has turned into a steaming pile. Goodbye

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: you don't care about this site anymore, sell it to someone that does.

Post#2 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:20 am

We are sorry that you feel this way, there have been setbacks this last month that we have no control of. All we can do is move on and try to provide the best service that we can.

Topic Author
darclear
meh

Post#3 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:43 pm

Your site has become useless to me as a mobile user. None of your current hosts work with mobile. 180 says wrong ip, movreel always 404. Huge files captcha never loads. And the new vidplay site, catch is mean unreadable then crashes.

Rip billion. The only host that made navigating all your popups worthwhile,

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#4 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:51 pm

I download to mobile (android kit-Kat) on a daily basis with every host and very rarely have issues. Load times for hugefiles is my biggest complaint, but still only 5 seconds or so. Seems to me it is likely issues with your device or something on your device if everything gives you problems.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#5 » Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:02 am

I have 5 mobiles. I have had no problems since I FLUSHED Google+...

un4gettable47
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#6 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:57 am

Honestly, icefilms should start aiming for quantity + quality, instead of just quality. Maybe allow loads of people to contribute in adding links like other sites, the icescript has been made to be compatible with many more hosts than the ones being used. Why not use em. Add 15+ different hosts for movies/tv shows, to assure that if a couple hosts are having issues and being slow, there are others to fall back on.

Get big name hosts like vodlocker and sharesix to work with icescript. The site is only good for current movies/tv shows seasons, not enough of the links survive, it's very temporary. And when the hosts act up for people with lesser internet, then it's unusable. And please ad Daum Potplayer button, because it is superior to vlc for streaming.

Just my two-cents, still appreciate the site alot.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#7 » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:42 am

More hosts are already in the pipeline. At one time we used 8 or so different hosts at the same time. Bunches of hosts have bailed on this site. Yes, many more hosts are now viable since the xfilesharing write-in, but that does not make them all candidates. There are a lot of factors to consider before adding hosts. I will not get in to all the details, that will just spark "what about this and that" types of comments. New hosts are being reviewed, we will have some soon.

Loads of people adding to the site....nope. That will send quality down the shitter. Anybody that can prove themselves as a person willing to commit to providing quality content on a regular basis will be considered. That can be done right here in the links forum. The only other way is by executive decision.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

__ERR0R__
RedTek

Post#8 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:37 pm

Way's partner in crime.

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”