How do I use Clickupload and Hugefiles?

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

How do I use Clickupload and Hugefiles?

Post#1 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:59 am

OK, I feel really, really stupid now. But I've clicked everything on those two pages and I can't seem to find anyway to download a movie. The closet I get is an .exe file and I see where Clickupload said to save it and download a player, but as I seem to be blocking viruses when I click on that link, I'm a little leery about using that. Plus, Iove the VLC player.

I am using Firefox 26 XP 32bit.

What am I missing here? Go on, you can use sarcasm. I won't cry when I get my feelings hurt, I promise. I know this should be super simple and I don't think I'm that dumb. Am I?

Way
RedTek

Re: How do I use Clickupload and Hugefiles?

Post#2 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:44 am

Use the Green Download buttons , don't forget the BS box to un-tick.

Green Green Go

Step 1

Step 2

Step 3

Step 4

IQS isn't working proper at this time so it doesn't show the normal Divx player at the top.
If Abe can work out the bugs and they pass the test then they may stay.
Other hosts are being looked at also.

__ERR0R__
RedTek

Post#3 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 8:44 am

The real buttons are green. You should probably get adblock :) https://addons.mozilla.org/En-us/firefo ... lock-plus/
Way's partner in crime.

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:15 am

THANK YOU!!!!! I was doing everything there but unchecking the box. All I kept getting were links. I do have AdblockPlus, so no worry on that one. The virus warnings I received are when I clicked the large green button in Steps 3 and 4. However, I have Avast and that sent the virus, if it was one, right to Quarantine. So no problem there either.

Again, thank you so much. I was really afraid I'd have to miss Expedition Unknown, and then this morning I noticed Abe added a link to 180Upload. Just the same, it's nice to know what I was doing wrong on the other links. Again, thank you!

__ERR0R__
RedTek

Post#5 » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:19 am

Glad we could help :)
Way's partner in crime.

Way
RedTek

Post#6 » Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:10 pm

New Hosts Added I think up to 11 but 8 seem to be the better of the list and 8 is enough ? Shirley

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:38 pm

I personally think 8 should surely be enough, if you were asking me. If not, ignore this. LOL And I'm saying that because Movreel has suddenly decided I met my limit on downloads and won't let me download anything else, hopefully only temporarily.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#8 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:24 am

Limits have always been in place with movreel. Registering with movreel will double the daily download limit. It is free and they no spam your e-mail.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”