Game of Thrones 6x01 The Red Woman in RUSSIAN!

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
OGRastamon
code of Deez

Game of Thrones 6x01 The Red Woman in RUSSIAN!

Post#1 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:43 pm

I just downloaded the eagerly awaited premiere of GoT. One of those oddly slow downloads that transfer at about 0.1 times the speed of normal. I was a little worried when the credits were in Cyrillic script but surely it wouldn't be dubbed as well. I mean who would do that? Repdaddy apparently. I say NYET!

Can anyone point me to a source in English, please?

SmokinGrunts
meh

Re: Game of Thrones 6x01 The Red Woman in RUSSIAN!

Post#2 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:51 pm

Yup, that was a cruel joke for somebody to pull.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#3 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:02 am

We all put copies of that up. They have all been taken down.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
OGRastamon
code of Deez

Post#4 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:03 am

I guess I'll just watch Fear the Walking Dead for now. Hope it isn't in German.

SmokinGrunts
meh

Post#5 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:07 am

So then somebody else in the release chain fooled all of ya. Sucks. The torrent looks good though.

Topic Author
OGRastamon
code of Deez

Post#6 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:25 am

Repdaddy wrote:We all put copies of that up. They have all been taken down.

Are you sure about that? Then why are all the source links 3 hours old and why do I have a second copy of Игра престолов for the recycle bin?

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#7 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:14 am

OGRastamon wrote: Then why are all the source links 3 hours old and why do I have a second copy of Игра престолов for the recycle bin?

The other person that posted the same copy unpublished his links and not mine. Not sure why he left them up. My links were up until I noticed they were bad an hour later when the normal release groups(english) came out and I took them down. Not sure why you are doubting me on this.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Lone Browncoat
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#8 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:40 am

OGRastamon wrote:I just downloaded the eagerly awaited premiere of GoT. One of those oddly slow downloads that transfer at about 0.1 times the speed of normal. I was a little worried when the credits were in Cyrillic script but surely it wouldn't be dubbed as well. I mean who would do that? Repdaddy apparently. I say NYET!

Can anyone point me to a source in English, please?

23:43 is a little early to download, be patient and wait until after midnight.
My first attempt was 100% English.

Thank You to Russtronic™ for my sig!

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”