Banner pop-up

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
keyserSoze
Average User

Banner pop-up

Post#1 » Sun May 01, 2016 6:05 pm

What's with the banner for stupid "list site" popping up every view seconds? Then you have to close it before you can click on any thing. I get that you need sponsors (if that's what it is), but does it have to be so intrusive?

Still love Icefilms regardless.
I aim to misbehave

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Banner pop-up

Post#2 » Sun May 01, 2016 7:29 pm

It is a mind control experiment to see how faithful our fans are really. Muahahaha hahahaha..........

mark manning
meh

Post#3 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:32 am

meh I have tried to reason with them about ads but they don't get it. Would love to let some through to help pay them but they insist on having popup ads and new tabs open to crap ad hosts. I just block all of their scripts theses days. Its unfortunate too cause I would really love to do my part.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:54 pm

It is an unforeseen and complex problem, that is being worked on diligently, in mothers basements around the world as we chat.

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#5 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:20 pm

mark manning wrote:meh I have tried to reason with them about ads but they don't get it. Would love to let some through to help pay them but they insist on having popup ads and new tabs open to crap ad hosts. I just block all of their scripts theses days. Its unfortunate too cause I would really love to do my part.

It is a very complex problem. One we've devoted countless hours to. Unfortunately, the advertisers are all assholes.
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#6 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:18 am

To quote the most recent Twain Award Winner; (Bill Murray)

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”