New Movies

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
mixeice
no0b

New Movies

Post#1 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:02 pm

Hmmmm No new movies for 2 weeks or so. Whats up? Plenty of new flicks have been available by way of torrents and nzb. DMCA after us?

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: New Movies

Post#2 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:26 pm

We do not provide links for Cams or anything less than DVD Quality. If there is something out there that matches this criteria than please list them here.

lokisgodhi
Average User

No new movies posted for 12 days

Post#3 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:05 pm

No new movies posted for 12 days? What's going on here? Is there a reason for this?

Timiac
meh

Post#4 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:29 pm

Russtronic™ wrote:We do not provide links for Cams or anything less than DVD Quality. If there is something out there that matches this criteria than please list them here.

Then, please, check Dawn of Justice movie's links cause they'are all providing Cam Quality !

Thanks

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#5 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:23 pm

The Quality was within acceptable guidelines. But the movie had other problems. I believe it has been dealt with. When the problem has been taken care of I would definitely like to see that version again, as it is significantly longer than the theater version and the back stories make the picture make more sense.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:44 pm

The quality was not within the guidelines. It was tagged HDrip, but was in fact a telecine, which is not allowed on Ice. That is why I removed it.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#7 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:35 pm

I am sorry I assumed it was OK since you put the link up. It wasn't a bad link except for the problem that it had. Again I apologize.

Timiac
meh

Post#8 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:28 am

Repdaddy wrote:The quality was not within the guidelines. It was tagged HDrip, but was in fact a telecine, which is not allowed on Ice. That is why I removed it.

Thank you!

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#9 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:21 pm

Timiac wrote:Thank you!

Thanks for pointing it out. Next time, however, please post issues in the appropriate forum(bad links).
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#10 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:14 pm

You have new movies but only in upload which ask for ad blocker to be taken off or open load which doesn't seem to let me in with firefox??
The movie was Duel and any others with these download sites.
thanks for any help

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#11 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Uploadx and uploadaf sent emails to affiliates saying they were removing popunder ads and changing ad networks. If the ads are not intrusive, why enable ad block? Openload works with Firefox for me. Openload will likely ask you to disable adblock also. Affiliates can choose whether or not to force that option. I choose to enforce it on my links because I have to pay server costs and leech costs to provide links.

jimmt
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#12 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:38 am

Thanks for the reply

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#13 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:08 pm

Well, I have reset to allow adblock, as have other affiliates, and it still disallows it.

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”