Well, this is a new one...

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Well, this is a new one...

Post#1 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:44 pm

.....and why does it always happen to me? I was going to request someone upload a new series. I know we have to have the IMDB number. However, this show doesn't even have a listing on Imdb. I did try to add the show to the Imdb list, but got tangled up somewhere between trying to figure out the form and finding out who the director was. Soooo......are there alternatives? Nosy minds are curious.

Repdaddy
Sex Robot

Re: Well, this is a new one...

Post#2 » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:04 pm

If there is none, simply state so in your request. It will obviously not be added to the FP. Check your PMs.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Well, this is a new one...

Post#3 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:24 pm

Hey, thanks!!! I know not having the Imdb makes it harder on you guys and I think I've forgotten it before in requests.

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”