Any reason Hugefiles isnt used anymore?

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
holmgren
no0b

Any reason Hugefiles isnt used anymore?

Post#1 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:45 pm

I have a paid account with them and I rarely see new stuff with links to Hugefiles. Just the uploadx and openload which are shit.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: Any reason Hugefiles isnt used anymore?

Post#2 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:50 pm

We have no control over the hosts, nor where the people that upload place the vids. We just supply the links as they are found.

dannybuoy
no0b

Post#3 » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:58 pm

I am experiencing the same thing. I just paid for a premium subscription with Hugefiles and now, no (not a one) new TV episode or Movie is uploading to Hugefiles. Something has changed. What has changed. This is not a fluke.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:26 pm

As I said we have no control over what is sent to the Host's Contact Huge.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#5 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 11:27 am

I suggest never paying for premium on any host. We uploaders get premium because we are forced to for better file retention. If not for that, I would never have premium accounts. Hugefiles has not payed affiliates for months now. They are also not responding to any requests for information. Uploaders have our own server and leech costs, and host payout is how we cover them. We have been very patiently waiting (4 months) for resolution with Hugefiles, but it is time to move on. Expect them to be dropped from most users across the internet unless something changes.

This happens every once and a while. It is why I suggest not buying premium accounts unless you do a lot of uploading or downloading.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

dannybuoy
no0b

Post#6 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:42 pm

Thank you for that reply. That is the kind of detail I was looking for. Not, "we have no control". Now I know not to renew with Hugefiles. Thanks for the headsup. Can you suggest a host that has fast downloads, and not many limits. I don't mind paying monthly fees. Cheers.

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#7 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:37 pm

I do not make suggestions for hosts due to many variables. Region, personal preference, ads, scripts, other. I also can not verify download speeds as I do not check them after initial testing unless there are many complaints or no hits. Just gotta do your homework on that one. I will say clicknupload and uploadx are by far the most popular. Clicknupload has no premium.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Lone Browncoat
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#8 » Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:47 am

dannybuoy wrote:

Check your inbox for a PM.

Thank You to Russtronic™ for my sig!

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”