horrible advertising

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
jefrey195762
meh

horrible advertising

Post#1 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:37 pm

you've outdone yourself this time. used to be that you had a separate tab open up with worthless at best and dangerous at worst advertising. now the same tab for your site switches to this garbage and virtually impossible to access site any more.

i know you need revenue but this is a new low in absurdity. please stop it right away!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Re: horrible advertising

Post#2 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:28 pm

If you would please supply more info as to what is happening we would be able to help.

Topic Author
jefrey195762
meh

Post#3 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:36 am

any time you press on any show in main index, tab itself switches to new tab of advertising, usually blocked by eset as dangerous. used to be that pressing on any show would open up new tab and just had to close that tab after eset blocked it as malicious. both are bad--how you can in good conscience lead people to misleading and dangerous sites for revenue is beyond me--but to have the site tab just switch to the ad sites and make it so hard to get back to site itself is a bit self-defeating. is your goal to provide programming or to make money ruthlessly--or is that too naive a question?

Broone
meh

Post#4 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:25 am

Agree with OP. I used to have Adblock disabled for your site because I understand the need for revenue to keep this really good service. However, I've recently re-enabled it because of concerns voiced by OP. Also, you should really stop linking to"openload", really shitty scareware on that site. (sad)

BarryCortez
no0b

Post#5 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:41 pm

Tab itself switches to new tab of advertising, usually blocked by e set as dangerous. used to be that pressing on any show would open up new tab and just had to close that tab after e set blocked it as malicious.

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#6 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:44 pm

Which Tab??? Need lots more Info!

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”