Series with Subtitle

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
empty
meh

Series with Subtitle

Post#1 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:41 pm

Hello, so I will like to know how do I know if the serie have subtitles or not? it has happened in the past where I downloaded a 720 show and sometimes it has subtitles and sometimes it doesn't, and I will like to have them, is there a way to know?

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Series with Subtitle

Post#2 » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:57 pm

Short of downloading them there is no way to tell. We only require subs on foreign language vids, so any others are a bonus. Sometimes encoders include them, sometimes not. If you use VLC player, there is a plugin to automatically search for and add subs to your video. It is called VLsubs and can be found here:https://addons.videolan.org/browse/ord/latest/.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”