Have a bunch of shows been dropped from the line up lately?

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Have a bunch of shows been dropped from the line up lately?

Post#1 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:05 am

All of a sudden shows that were being listed regularly aren't being listed at all. Real Time with Bill Maher, Expedition Unknown, Tiny House Nation, Live PD, and a few others I can't think of right now don't seem to be on the line up anymore. I know Real TIme, Live PD, and Expedition Unknown are still going because I can see them on Youtube (did I mention how much I hate Youtube?). Others I'm not sure if they're just breaking for the season or what.

I do notice it's really unusual for Real Time to be missing.

Anyway, I just thought I'd ask.

glitch99
Average User

Re: Have a bunch of shows been dropped from the line up lately?

Post#2 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:34 am

You can always check IMDb or tvguide to see if episodes are actually new or not. But a number of regular prime time network series seem to have been missed last night, too.

King_B
Average User

Post#3 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:44 am

I was wondering the same thing. It seems like the site isn't being run as optimal as before. This was the first time you missed an episode of "the walking dead" What's going on?

RichardBurton
no0b

Post#4 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:48 am

Yup.
It seems like Maher, Daily Show, Colbert (Late Show) and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver don't get uploaded regularly anymore for about 2 weeks now.

Clambot
no0b

Post#5 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:40 pm

I've noticed that too, and I think it's because the link hunter Abe's gone walkabout. Haven't seen any new links from him lately.

Anybody knows if he's off the board for good?
Last edited by Clambot on Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tili
no0b

Post#6 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 6:20 pm

I noticed the same thing, very sad as this is my absolute favorite aggregator. Hopefully someone is just taking a well-earned vacation, but will come back <3

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#7 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:21 pm

The link Hunter that was adding them has gone Dark. But others have taken up the baner and soon the eps will be posted. Sorry we didn't notice we have a lot to do around here.

Clambot
no0b

Post#8 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:10 am

Russtronic™ wrote:The link Hunter that was adding them has gone Dark. But others have taken up the baner and soon the eps will be posted. Sorry we didn't notice we have a lot to do around here.
Thanks for the answer and I hope we see Abe again soon.

Abe, if you read this - PLEASE COME BACK, PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP!

We need you mate. ;)

tili
no0b

Post#9 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:02 am

Abe!!! You legend :)

(Daily show is here)

Ps, thanks russtronic for response

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#10 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:16 pm

Yes, thank you, Russtronic, for letting us all know the situation. And I really appreciate everything everyone does here. Being as how I seem to be the only one with problems on the main page, I wasn't sure if it was just me missing the episodes (I wouldn't have been surprised) or if it was happening to everyone. Hence the thread.

Always nice to know I'm not the only one cracking up. (rofl)

By the way, I noticed Real Time for last week was just posted the other day. Good job! (y)

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#11 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:56 pm

We will try to catch them up..

Lone Browncoat
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#12 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:45 am

RichardBurton wrote:Yup.
It seems like Maher, Daily Show, Colbert (Late Show) and Last Week Tonight with John Oliver don't get uploaded regularly anymore for about 2 weeks now.

You can always find a torrent, for me, what's MIA is 60 Minutes s49e26 e25-27 have all been interrupted/disrupted by sports going overtime in the east. Even on torrent sites.

Thank You to Russtronic™ for my sig!

Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#13 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:44 pm

We have gotten It figured out. The one who usually was doing it went Dark. So we are trying to put to gether what he was doing and get it built back up. Please Bear With Us....

Clambot
no0b

Post#14 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:56 am

Russtronic™ wrote:We have gotten It figured out. The one who usually was doing it went Dark. So we are trying to put to gether what he was doing and get it built back up. Please Bear With Us....
You guys do a great job, and I think all of us are very grateful for all your hard work .

Regarding which shows been dropped since Abe gone dark, he did provide links to a lot of "cheesy" reality shows, like: Bering Sea Gold, Alaska Gold Rush, Homes Under The Hammer, Fast'n Loud, Diesel Brothers, diners drive-ins and dives, graveyard carz, Alaska - Life Below Zero, and so on..

Yeah, I know they're not the best shows on earth, but I like them because I can watch them with my brain turned off, I don't have to think much about them, it's just like comfort food for the brain, and I hope you guys would considering bringing them back to IceFilms again. Thanks in advance. :)

Clambot
no0b

Post#15 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:32 am

Thank you Thank you Thank you Boobies -- you're my hero, and my new bff! (laugh)

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”