But, But Boobies...

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

But, But Boobies...

Post#1 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:25 am

Boobies, I love you, but 6GB for Dances with Wolves? Is this standard now? I mean, I'm probably a little behind on what the modern computer can process these days, but I just know I have a hard time playing movies over 2GB on my old wreck of a machine. Maybe it's just me and in that case, please let me know and no offense intended. Thanks!

Melting Point
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: But, But Boobies...

Post#2 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Maybe boobies could find http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3589468/? I'd bet that would be available for less than 200 MB. But for that size you only get one dance and one wolf!

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#3 » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Veeeerryy funny! (rofl)

It's not like I haven't seen the movie a bazillion times already. It's just I'm looking for a version where the subtitles come on when the Lakota are speaking Sioux. I guess I'm supposed to be able to turn subtitles on in VLC, but so far I can only turn them off when they appear.

Topic Author
rodentraiser
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 4:26 pm

Er, scratch that last post. I was finally able to download subtitles. Thank you, Russtronic, for giving me that tutorial. It was much appreciated. Boobies can also ignore this thread now. If anyone wants to, this thread can be deleted.

Except for Melting Point's post. That really was funny.

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”