What's with the terrible hosters boobies?

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
meh

What's with the terrible hosters boobies?

Post#1 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:56 am

Owndrives and Suprafiles are garbage. Openload is fine for what it is, but they convert to highly compressed mp4. I've always come here for quality and convenience, but convenience is out the window lately.

I want the 4 GB mkv's, but both of these hosts are always throttled on the server side at ~600 KB/s. You're talking hours to download a goddamn movie. My internet is 75 MB/s. A 4 GB movie takes less than 10 mins.

I've been going to Reddit to get the same high quality file locker links more and more lately. 2 hrs vs 10 mins. Icefilms is slower to post new releases, and the hosts are an absolute joke. I used to love this site. I hope you guys get your shit together.

Topic Author
narcolepticinsomniac
meh

Re: What's with the terrible hosters boobies?

Post#2 » Wed May 16, 2018 5:58 pm

No response, but I guess I should've expected that. 5 months later, and the only thing that's changed is that now the 2 .mkv hosts are cloudyfiles and suprafiles, and instead of 600 kb/s, they're throttling at 500 kb/s.

This isn't like how some hosters throttle during peak traffic hours. I've tested at all hours of the day, and they throttle 24/7.

How have you guys seemingly accepted the fact that this is the best UX you can provide? Files which should download in a matter of minutes take multiple hours. What a joke. Disappointed that my old go-to site has gone to shit.

boobies
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: What's with the terrible hosters boobies?

Post#3 » Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:56 am

narcolepticinsomniac wrote:No response, but I guess I should've expected that. 5 months later, and the only thing that's changed is that now the 2 .mkv hosts are cloudyfiles and suprafiles, and instead of 600 kb/s, they're throttling at 500 kb/s.

This isn't like how some hosters throttle during peak traffic hours. I've tested at all hours of the day, and they throttle 24/7.

How have you guys seemingly accepted the fact that this is the best UX you can provide? Files which should download in a matter of minutes take multiple hours. What a joke. Disappointed that my old go-to site has gone to shit.

Didnt see that post before. Would You be kind enough to suggest a streaming host that doesnt throttle the download speed aswell as allows the files to be kept in their original state for long time? I will be happy to give it a go.
I like boobies, and TV Shows ;)
Sharing is carrying :P

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”