Star List!!!

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

profoss
Average User

Re: Star List!!!

Post#16 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:26 am

Love the idea. I have a doc on my desktop which I always update with names of shows or movies I wanna see in the future.

It would be great, if possible, to add a function which lets the site keep track on which episodes of shows you have seen. Now I always have to write down which episodes I've seen, and sometimes I forget and DL the same episode twice. Not a huge problem, hehe.. but still, such a feature would be awesome.

Cheers,
/prof.

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#17 » Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:20 pm

profoss, after u click a link, it turns from blue to gray. this is how u keep track of what you've clicked, and what you haven't clicked.
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

blueboomerang
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#18 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:06 pm

:red:
I kept clicking the yellow star in the top right hand part of the page, and couldn't figure out why nothing was showing up! It took me awhile to notice the GREY star by the series title (after those other icons) and click there. duh...

thanks. will be a nice feature, now that I've figured it out...

carlcon
Average User

Post#19 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:47 pm

This is bloody genius. Kudos.

caoyiqian
no0b

Post#20 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 am

Thanks for sharing my dear. That is just great.
Last edited by three5andeight on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: not hungry for spam this morning

macxtc
Out of work journalist

Post#21 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:05 am

Sic-em' 3/5&8!!!

sirchelios
Average User

Post#22 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:35 am

awesome feature!!!! thank you so much, really helpful, especially when you just want to watch something but can never remember that one movie you always wanted to see, that is no longer a problem :D thanks Abe :)

profoss
Average User

Post#23 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:08 pm

Abe wrote:profoss, after u click a link, it turns from blue to gray. this is how u keep track of what you've clicked, and what you haven't clicked.

I always open links in new tabs in Mozilla (and then open a couple of the sources in new tabs as well, trying to find the one with the fastest download). Dunno if this is the reason for it, but my links never turn grey even though I've clicked them.
/prof.

Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#24 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:37 pm

Profoss, i'm sure its your browser settings. Try a different browser.
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Jae
Average User

Post#25 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:57 pm

ooo fricken awesome :)

longjohn13
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#26 » Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:55 pm

My star list is all the contributors to this site that let me watch what I want.
Those are the real stars!!!!
Thank you!

kavin
meh

Post#27 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:21 am

WOW!! It's really great idea Guys!!

imlondonfam
no0b

Post#28 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:17 pm

Abe wrote:profoss, after u click a link, it turns from blue to gray. this is how u keep track of what you've clicked, and what you haven't clicked.

yeah thats wot i do standard - unfortunately now im getting to the point where i need counters to tell me how many times i've watched each episode...there's jus some shows that are jus too perfect for watchin when youre chillin with mates, some eps jus seem to come on all the time. I mean, yeah i can watch say an ep of american dad like 3-4 times but my days, when i see it for the 6th or 7th i'm practically mouthing the dialogue

Iceberg
Average User

Post#29 » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:26 pm

profoss wrote:Love the idea. I have a doc on my desktop which I always update with names of shows or movies I wanna see in the future.

It would be great, if possible, to add a function which lets the site keep track on which episodes of shows you have seen. Now I always have to write down which episodes I've seen, and sometimes I forget and DL the same episode twice. Not a huge problem, hehe.. but still, such a feature would be awesome.

Cheers,

Hi profoss,

Found this site recently, which might be of use to you....would be cool if this could be hooked up to icefilms.

TheWatchingTV
meh

Post#30 » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:26 pm

Excellent way to provide ease to all users of IceFilms to choose which episodes of what show they want!
Thank You IceFilms!

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”