Protect Ice! Everyone who loves Ice should see this!

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Protect Ice! Everyone who loves Ice should see this!

Post#1 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Everyone who loves Ice should see this! This is the link to help protect our freedom!!!!
http://act.demandprogress.org/letter/pi ... -&rd=1&t=1

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Re: Protect Ice! Everyone who loves Ice should see this!

Post#2 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:28 pm

That's so disturbing...let's let the nice and important people from Hollywood decide what websites Americans can visit. I mean what could possibly go wrong?
Last year, ICE shut down 84'000 INNOCENT small-business websites... by accident
I used to be a lot like you, now I'm only me. - Boysetsfire

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#3 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:35 pm

Shit is starting to get out of control.

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#4 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:38 pm

We need to get this on the front page!

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Post#5 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 pm

probably kenny is gonna tell me again i'm an america hater ;)

but seriously .. something is really broken in the system ... taking that much "freedom" away from people and what is decided in the end by some companies .. shit ... somehow this doesn't sound too democtaric ... new school oppression ... do they owe china more than just a shitload of money? ;)

"more than 60'000 people have" .... wait what the fuck .. out of 310 and something million people? ...

come on .. tell everyone .. go .. protest :D ... run for president .. i dunno ... give that dude who came up with this the evil wedgies from hell ...
VIS - INSIDIAE - CELERITAS

Bisc
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:57 pm

skeletor wrote:"more than 60'000 people have" .... wait what the fuck .. out of 310 and something million people? ...

come on .. tell everyone .. go .. protest :D ... run for president .. i dunno ... give that dude who came up with this the evil wedgies from hell ...

You'd think at least the 84'000 innocent small-business owners would have signed the petition :o

Edit: WTF? Why is this post suddenly before Russ's post, although I posted it about an hour later?
I used to be a lot like you, now I'm only me. - Boysetsfire

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#7 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 pm

We need to get this message world wide! Put it on the main page and any where else you can it has already been blocked from being shared on facebook. And I got an automatic hack on my Yahoo acct. But mine is legacy I opened a chat and they said they had no record of it but I have the texts and the E-mails which shook them up. LOL Being old has it's benefits sometimes..

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Post#8 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:57 pm

@bisc .. no clue

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#9 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:15 pm

I have had that happen to lately, a couple times in the games it confuses things..

Kenny_Tha_Killa
GOD

Post#10 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:26 pm

Bisc wrote:WTF? Why is this post suddenly before Russ's post, although I posted it about an hour later?

viewtopic.php?f=24&t=27824

Projectgilda
AbeZ Apostle

Post#11 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Let's be honest here. This is America. Since when does the government ever listen to its people? America is run by corporations, this is known worldwide. If the corporations want it to be done, it'll be done. No question.

After embarrassing its nation once again in the last few weeks by showing what a bunch of selfish, self-centred, power hungry idiots American politicians are what hope do you have of making any impact on this?

Anyway, you'd think that since the US Government got away with putting in place the Patriot Act US citizens were getting used to losing their freedoms.

Not to mention the Obama sanctioned spy-fest that's about to happen on every Americans PC and phone!

Until, as a people, you protest in force, strike, hurt the finance and infrastructure of your country, you won't be listened to, just appeased.

Leo Strauss was right all along.
"And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, shall be put
to death, and all the congregation shall stone him".

Leviticus 24: 16

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Post#12 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:26 pm

Projectgilda wrote:Let's be honest here. This is America. Since when does the government ever listen to its people? America is run by corporations, this is known worldwide. If the corporations want it to be done, it'll be done. No question.

After embarrassing its nation once again in the last few weeks by showing what a bunch of selfish, self-centred, power hungry idiots American politicians are what hope do you have of making any impact on this?

Anyway, you'd think that since the US Government got away with putting in place the Patriot Act US citizens were getting used to losing their freedoms.

Not to mention the Obama sanctioned spy-fest that's about to happen on every Americans PC and phone!

Until, as a people, you protest in force, strike, hurt the finance and infrastructure of your country, you won't be listened to, just appeased.

Leo Strauss was right all along.

hear hear .... i completely agree with that

oh wait a sec ..... :o pg!!! ... you hate all americans???!!!!! ... wow ... prepare for silly pms

edit: lol... now it did it to me ... that actually would be the last post atm ... ;) all the following posts atm were made before this one :)

Topic Author
Russtronic™
Jeddak

Post#13 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 pm

If we stay silent then it is our fault!

AxAznGuiTony26
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#14 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:38 pm

I'll say this again : why is spying on customers not against the law? it's like peeping through someone's window :roll:

aznjuan14
no0b

Post#15 » Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:16 am

I read this and at the same time Google about the Bill. I want to share this website for more info http://demandprogress.org. Icefilms is part of our daily life and we want to keep it that way for a long time!!!

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”