Protect Ice! Everyone who loves Ice should see this!

Mostly praise goes here. And anything icefilms or scene related that doesn't fit anywhere else. NO REQUESTS. NO TECHNICAL ISSUES. NO ideas or feature requests.

Moderators: Omen, Rasa

repiv
no0b

Re: Protect Ice! Everyone who loves Ice should see this!

Post#91 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Oh no..
i cant download video anymore..
is this the end of the world?

is there any other alternative to download the video?

Mister Mxyzptlk
Average User

Post#92 » Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:39 pm

There was a letter to the editor in a Michigan paper that said it best. "America has become home of the special interest and double standards."

F*** censorship!

bigdog2626
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#93 » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:56 pm

glad sopa and pipa died for now

zwq
Average User

Post#94 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:32 am

Russtronic has also brought up a significant clue as to why americans can be clueless!(i'm daily visitor to RT),
corporations own national media news,anyone finding out what the governments are doing from the 'institutional' news?,we've all heard rants about fox news,just how much better are the others doing?,education of americans is always my #1 rant-involved with literacy groups since early teens,so many politicians have law degrees,gets complicated for average american trying to understand what the governments are up to,or even finding out before too late-finding out after bills passed(VA! OUTRAGEOUS!),my #1 conspiracy theory is governments want to keep americans uneducated which includes messing with our internet!,

Razzerian
Average User

Post#95 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:47 am

It's ironic how the US tries and justify invading countries to remove dictators (don't get me wrong, I think that removing dictators and setting a country's people free is a good thing, but it's just not as simple as that as we've seen over the past years.)

But at the same time, they are trying to police the world. Proposing bills that, if passed, would effect the entire Internet community... I honestly don't care what happens withint he US borders, but it a form of dictatorship on it's own if you're going to oppress people's freedom. But even worse than any other dictator in history, they're not just oppressing their own people, but the International community.

So... does that make the US goverment an eTerrorist? Atleast if those bills would be passed?

Repdaddy
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#96 » Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:29 pm

bigdog2626 wrote:glad sopa and pipa died for now

SOPA and PIPA are "technically" dead. The predecessors of said bills turned into said bills. The successor of those bills are already being written. Rest assured that that is happening. For a slightly informative insight:http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/defend_our_freedom_to_share_or_why_sopa_is_a_bad_idea.html.
The internet interprets censorship as damage and routes around it.
I may not believe in what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it
Those who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it

boots
Average User

Post#97 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:12 pm

Razzerian wrote:It's ironic how the US tries and justify invading countries to remove dictators (don't get me wrong, I think that removing dictators and setting a country's people free is a good thing, but it's just not as simple as that as we've seen over the past years.)

But at the same time, they are trying to police the world. Proposing bills that, if passed, would effect the entire Internet community... I honestly don't care what happens withint he US borders, but it a form of dictatorship on it's own if you're going to oppress people's freedom. But even worse than any other dictator in history, they're not just oppressing their own people, but the International community.

So... does that make the US goverment an eTerrorist? Atleast if those bills would be passed?

Pax Americana = TEAM AMERICA world police -- F*CK YEAH!

render
Average User

Post#98 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:03 pm

I Agree!

Return to “General Discussion / Feedback”