Ice Chat User Rules
- The language in the chat is ENGLISH if you would like to talk in a different language, please do so via personal messages.
- NO Spamming/flaming/advertising/flooding e.g Lockerz invites,asking questions repeatedly to get attention, etc...
- No Spoilers! Ruining shows and movies for people that haven't seen them yet is not cool.
- No XXX material e.g links, pictures, animal fornication YouTube videos etc. This will ultimately be deleted or banned at the mod's discretion.
- Repeat offenders, such as users that get banned consecutively within a small period of time, get lengthier bans. 1 day, 1 week, 1 month.
-No doxxing. Any non consensual sharing of another's private information will result in an immediate ban for at least a month, depending on the severity.
- No links to competitor sites. Links to our listed partner sites, games, blogs, articles, YouTube etc. are fine as long as they are pertinent to the conversation at hand.
- No overly abusive behavior of any sort e.g sexual, racial, religious harassment/discrimination etc , as long as others are not overly offended by it (Light smack talk is ok)
- If a moderator, or a fellow chat user asks you to stop with something because it is offensive, hurtful or disruptive, please stop it. Play nicely.
- Disrespecting a moderator can result in an immediate ban.
- If you have any differences with a fellow chat member or moderator, you are to sort it out in private messages rather than spewing out death threats and hurling obscenities for everyone to see. Public rants on others will not be tolerated. No one wants to come to chat to see drama, so don't start it and don't engage it.
- No caps abuse (unless you are doing CAD )
- Please keep your chat backgrounds easy on the eyes. If the color is extremely bright or making it difficult to read you, please change it. If a moderator asks you to and you do not comply, it will warrant a ban.
- There may be only ONE warning given out by the chat moderators, and it is a courtesy warning. If the chatroom is out of hand (doxxing, spamming and multiple users antagonizing each other, etc.) users can be banned without a warning. If one does not heed to their request, it will result in an INSTANT ban. You're all adults, you should know
-Bans are typically 24 hours or less. If you are a repeat offender you will be banned for a week up to possibly a month. The more severe the offense the longer the ban.
- If a ban is removed, and the user returns and resumes the behavior that got them banned, they can (and most likely WILL) be banned again without a warning.
-All in all, lets just have fun and enjoy the Ice community
Any concerns message 6or9, Necrowords, Eve520, or Evey