Harvey Birdman !!

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

Topic Author
mindzx
Average User

Harvey Birdman !!

Post#1 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:52 am

someones a complete ass-hat for using the Harvey Birdman banner ,linking to Law & Order???

I totally thought there was a NEW season or something of Harvey Birdman, oh noes thats a total let down!!!

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Re: Harvey Birdman !!

Post#2 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:17 am

mistakes can happen .. but someone is a complete ass-hat too for not even being able to read properly and post your issue in the right section of the forum .. with the proper information

and maybe not being a complete prick would get your problem fixed a lot faster

which already happened from where i can tell ...

thank you
skeletor
VIS - INSIDIAE - CELERITAS

dalliance
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#3 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:58 am

Geez mindzx !!! as skel has just pointed out mistakes do happen , however I would say that posting in the wrong thread / section of the forum isn't going to help ! I know you were probably calling whoever an asshat in jest but to do that and post in the wrong thread will just aggravate people, saying that tho we are all human and at least here on "ice" ppl are not as sensitive as (insert name of website that no longer exists and was run by a dictator here, lol ), now go and sit in the naughty corner and be a good boy/girl and don't do it again !!! LOL
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Post#4 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm

neh .. the posting in the wrong part ... that wouldn't have mattered to me .. if that dude would have asked politely to fix the problem ...

but call the people who bring you a service for free silly names AND ignoring the whole forum while doing so .... not the way to get fast help

i mean .. posting in the wrong section can happen .... like i said .. people make mistakes ...

dalliance
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#5 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:36 pm

lol skel I was biting my tongue as I agree with everything you said, I was trying to be erm.. erm.. erm diplomatic .
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

Topic Author
mindzx
Average User

Post#6 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:45 pm

It was less of a complaint , and more of a "OMG, new BIRDMAN????" = What?? Somes one's PEBKAF (problem exists between keyboard and fingers) or typo had me believing new birdman episodes was airing.

Sorry, it was discussion about Harvey Birdman, the TV Show. I thought my posting location 100% appropriate.

Harvey Birdman is the one of the best Adult Swim shows to ever air.

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Post#7 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:17 pm

yeah well .. mistakes happen .. no reason to be a twat .. anyways ... enough of that ;)

if you wanna start a discussion about that show .. then please feel free to do so at the critics corner .. yes you're right if that post was intended to be a discussion about said show .. or whatever it is .. then you were in the right place .. but from where i can see you were just reporting a "bad link" .. or in that case a false banner

Topic Author
mindzx
Average User

Post#8 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:34 pm

No. I wasn't reporting a bad link. I wasn't reporting anything, other than it sucked a huge fat 'another word for rooster' that the simple mistake I witnessed could decieve me into believing new harvey birdman's had been released.

How about you guys stop trolling my post like im some inconsiderate prick..... I am amazed at how fast my post attracted a bunch of nonsense from the start. SHEEESH, unplug for a day.

skeletor
AbeZ Apostle

Post#9 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:41 pm

dude i have been pretty nice to you ... even when you opend the thread with the words

"someone is a complete ass-hat"

all you said is .. that this ass-hat postdt the wrong banner and let you down .. and .. that was it .. why don't you leave it ... noone is trolling you .. maybe .. just maybe there is the tiniest possibility that you started your discussion in a very suboptimal way .. and not everyone is a bad bad person who's only intentions are to troll you .. poor poor mindzx

missunderstandings happen too you know .. but my english isn't that bad either ..

so maybe you should read again what you wrote ..

here .. maybe i'm too stupid to see the hidden discussion in that

mindzx wrote:someones a complete ass-hat for using the Harvey Birdman banner ,linking to Law & Order???

I totally thought there was a NEW season or something of Harvey Birdman, oh noes thats a total let down!!!

but you have to agree .. that can be understood in the wrong way

unplugging for today is a good idea .. maybe you start off on the right foot tomorrow .... :)

Topic Author
mindzx
Average User

Post#10 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Always :)

trixie
Sex Robot

Post#11 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:48 pm

Oh Noes! I'm a complete ass-hat. :'(

It was only up for 2 minutes. Can I at least be a partial ass-hat for fixing it right away? :s

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”