Javascript;void issues

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

Topic Author
rawgasm
Heart on for IceFlims

Javascript;void issues

Post#1 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:08 pm

Hey, having some technical issues. Haven't been home in a few weeks but while I was out I noticed that for the sources the link is now "Javascript;void" rather than the MU links. Clicking to stream on icefilms still works, but I can no longer open a new page from the source and be taken to the MU page with the premium download link...

Any ideas on what to do about that?

otis_driftwood
Oh my Santa!

Re: Javascript;void issues

Post#2 » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 pm

Its been changed to prevent web crawlers from reporting our links.

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#3 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:36 am

It's a bit of a pain, but if you're using firefox click the greasemonkey icon to disable it then reload the source page. Then when you click on a link it will load the page with the two blue boxes - the MU link is there. You'll need to re-enable GM if you want to stream.

If you're using chrome, on the source page, look for the blue link "SOURCES", just up and to the right of the links box and SELECT IT TO OPEN IN ANOTHER TAB. Clicking on any of the standard links will then open them on the MU page.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

manchesterlad18
no0b

Post#4 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Hi

will this change? It's a bit annoying that you have to work around it. lol

Thanks

otis_driftwood
Oh my Santa!

Post#5 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Its done so we can keep links, without them getting reported, no changes planned as far as i know.

ballerty27
no0b

Post#6 » Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:42 pm

is there anyway around this for ps3 users?

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”