ICE Quick Stream not Working

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

Topic Author
treegods
meh

ICE Quick Stream not Working

Post#1 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:51 am

Hi
I am using firefox 5 with windows & and DivX 1.5. When i click on the MegaUpload Sources it put me to the screen telling me I need to install ICE Quick Stream. I have this already installed and it is only just today (20/07/2011) that i cannot stream any of the videos on the site. I have followed all the tutorials and they have not worked. It worked on Google chrome once today but when i tried to go back and watch something else it did the same thing it is doing with firefox 5. What should i do?

bro339
Overachiever

Re: ICE Quick Stream not Working

Post#2 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:23 am

is it due to the IQS being disabled in your browser?? check it to ensure that its ENABLED..

also, if this problem persist, click on the direct link option..it will take ya to the MU page for that source and the IQS should pop up there..you can stream from the MU page itself..easy peacy.. :P

Topic Author
treegods
meh

Post#3 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:41 am

I have done all of that. It is definitely enabled in my browser. When i use the direct link the streaming does not pop up like it used to. It's like its not working...

bro339
Overachiever

Post#4 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:54 am

by not working you mean when you click on a source, 2 options appear that is to run the script automatically or to run it manually with the direct link below the 2 options??

hmmm...does restarting your computer help solve it?? have you tried this?? it could be that there was some update in your computer that cos this to happen..it happens to me when my computer updates itself.. :)

Topic Author
treegods
meh

Post#5 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:22 pm

I have restarted the computer to no effect. I haven't updated anything but windows might have updated during the night sometime. any other suggestions? thanks.

bro339
Overachiever

Post#6 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:31 pm

hmmm..it looks like im running outta ideas for your problem..

last but not least, try clearing your cache, both your browsers and divx cache..

for browser, press ctrl+shift+delete to bring up the clear menu..select all available options and 'since the beginning of time' then click delete/remove..

for divx, right click on the divx web player, go to preferences, then download cache and click clear cache..

hopefully this would solve your problem..if this does not, you'll have to wait till our dear tech god nevermore669 to pass by to give his 2 cents..good luck mate!!! :D

Topic Author
treegods
meh

Post#7 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:13 pm

Hi
Thanks for your help but those solutions did not work i guess i will have to wait. Cheers

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#8 » Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi treegods,

I have followed all the tutorials and they have not worked.

What am I supposed to do with that? I'm going to pretend I didn't read it.

You might want to check your firewall and any kind of malware programs you have running for interference. Look for anything that could interfere with scripts or java. Especially think about something you might have installed in both browsers. If you need to, shut everything off completely for testing purposes.

Update your java here.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Topic Author
treegods
meh

Post#9 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:03 am

Well I have not installed anything on to any of my browsers. I only just downloaded Google chrome the other day because ice films was not working on Firefox, so I have not changed anything with google chrome.

webewitch
meh

Post#10 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:00 pm

Since today -
Ice Quick Stream no longer works on my Vista in either Firefox or Chrome
and on my imac which it used to work with Chrome it no longer works either.
I have just installed Lion on the imac but obviously not on the Vista PC.

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#11 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 pm

@webewitch

It might be helpful to know in a little better detail just what you're seeing...

In the meantime, since it's affecting both your browsers, please follow the instructions I gave treegods earlier - be thorough.

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Sanitarium1979
meh

Post#12 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:21 pm

My ICE Script aint working now either
Last edited by Sanitarium1979 on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sanitarium1979
meh

Post#13 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:18 pm

Got it sorted now folks!!!

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#14 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Details please, Sanitarium1979?

Topic Author
treegods
meh

Post#15 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:28 pm

Yeah please Sanitarium1979 how did you do it I still can not get mine working.

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”