can't stream videos

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

Topic Author
joannabanana
no0b

can't stream videos

Post#1 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 pm

kay I know I may be an idiot for asking this but why can't I stream videos on icefilms?
I downloaded divx player 1.5.0.52 & avs video converter as a streaming script for google chrome but I still can't stream?!
downloading the videos are just fine but it takes time... :( any suggestions?

Russtronic™
The One

Re: can't stream videos

Post#2 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:42 pm

What exactly is it telling you?

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Re: can't stream videos

Post#3 » Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi joannabanana,

What does you choice in video conversion software have to do with your icefilms set-up?

Anyway, carefully follow the instructions in this tutorial to make sure you have everything set-up properly.

If your set-up is done properly and you still can't stream, follow the instructions in this tutorial. Make sure you remove any codec packs you may have, as well as desktop versions of divx, AND your conversion tool (you can reinstall them later if you want) and pay particular attention to the registry cleaning part.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”