Files not streaming right

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

Topic Author
jpklein87
no0b

Files not streaming right

Post#1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 5:15 pm

so i havent watched anything for a full week, havent changed anything or downloaded anything new.. starting yesterday, i decided to watch a movie... the movie connected fine and started downloading normally (500-700 kb/s) it did this until it reached 1 mb and then cut to 0 kb/s. Every 10-15 seconds it goes back full speed and cuts to 0 after it gets another mb exactly.. equaling 1 mb per 10-15 seconds. obviously this wont work for watching big movies.. so i found this tutorial viewtopic.php?f=35&t=10394 followed it exactly today and everything started working. i watched 2 movies in a row and now on the 3rd one back to the 1 mb per 10-15 seconds. i turned off greasemonkey as seen in another post and downloaded directly from megaupload and the speed is just fine (constant 600ish kb/s) so it is only on icefilms i guess. dont know what to do and any help would be appreciated.. thanks

jeff

edit: i do have a mu account and now i just went back and its streaming just fine. so i dont know whats going on.

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: Files not streaming right

Post#2 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:26 pm

try clearing your browser cache..if that does not work. clear computer cache. CCleaner is a good program for this. Also run the registry cleaner then restart your computer.

Topic Author
jpklein87
no0b

Post#3 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:46 pm

ya i ran ccleaner and did that.. i read the topic whith u and russ and nevermore

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:33 pm

If you read the topic in its entirety you'll see that i still kinda have an issue. But it does not seem your getting failed to connect error?

Topic Author
jpklein87
no0b

Post#5 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:01 pm

nope mine connects but just is weird on the downloading.. like it is being throttled or something

Stan
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#6 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:57 pm

then its MU server thing.. nothing you can do about it

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#7 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:32 am

Yeah, stan's probably right.

It's always helpful to have a megaupload acct. Keep a tab to MU - logged in - open all the time. Sometimes changing to another source will help, too.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

bro339
Overachiever

Post#8 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:46 am

i do experience this at times..probably due to server maintainance done on MU's side..

however, when i click on the same link a few days later, all is back to normal..sometimes its just weird..there is nothing much we can do bout it but just to be patient.. :)

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”