Timer doesn't Countdown

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

Topic Author
Jag4666
no0b

Timer doesn't Countdown

Post#1 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:14 pm

Hi There,

after selecting the source and pressing play, the player shows the "Loading .... in 43 seconds" but the timer doesn't count down. I have left it for up to 10 minutes but the timer doesn't start and the page finishes loading.

I have cleared my cache and history, re-installed the ICE Script and re-booted my computer, all with no luck.

I currently run Windows 7 with version 3.6.3 Firefox.

Thanks

Just to add if i refresh it 4-5 times, the timer will eventually start to countdown.

bro339
Overachiever

Re: Timer doesn't Countdown

Post#2 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:08 pm

right click on the 'source' on the top right of the IQS and select 'open in new tab'..

from the opened page, click on a source..it will open up the MU page..you can stream it from there or download it and use the VLC method to watch..

VLC Player Instructions

1. let your browser download the file..you can stream this file while downloading..
2. open the folder containing the downloading file..it will have the name '.crdownload'..smtg like that..
3. right click on the file and click 'open with'..
4. select VLC player and let it play...
5. VLC player will prompt ya on whether to repair the file or not..select 'DONT REPAIR'..
6. enjoy the video while is downloads.. :D

Melting Point
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#3 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:44 am

Do you have NoScript running as a Firefox add-on? If so, you may need to set it to allow MegaUpload.com (either permanently or temporarily, your choice). Though if NoScript settings are the cause, I don't see how refreshing the page several times gets the timer to work. But in case other people's suggestions don't work, it's worth trying.

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#4 » Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:53 am

Do you have NoScript running as a Firefox add-on? If so, you may need to set it to allow MegaUpload.com (either permanently or temporarily, your choice).

You need icefilms.info, icedivx.com, and megaupload.com allowed in noscript to use icefilms.

You may want to temporarily disable any ad-blockers you have running, to see if that helps - if so, you should add an exception for one or all of the sites listed above.
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”