ice films isnt working for me?? heeeellllp

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

Topic Author
joanna
meh

ice films isnt working for me?? heeeellllp

Post#1 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:19 pm

ice isnt letting me watch what i specifically ask for, only what is posted already..anyone know why? is it me? (PS a weird ad keeps popping up that takes over the whole page & says 'welcome ice visitor! you just won $500- dollars worth of shopping at Best Buy!' ??)
just got home from holiday..no ice boo hoo

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Re: ice films isnt working for me?? heeeellllp

Post#2 » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:04 am

Hi joanna,

(I have a special fondness for that name...<sigh>)

I really don't understand what you're trying to tell me at all! I'm going to guess.... Would you please select the tab for the mainsite and check the address for me - it should read http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=140719&

If that's okay I want you to go to your greasemonkey icon (firefox) and right-click and select 'manage user scripts'. Check to see that are no other scripts active that could interfere with icefilms - like scripts for other streaming/video sites.

Next, I want you to check your addons - (firefox) go to tools, addons, extensions, and DISABLE anything recent, and anything having to to with downloading or any other thing that might, possibly, perhaps could, maybe interfere in some way with the operation of ice, and restart firefox.

I'm not sure what else to advise - I don't really understand what the problem is...
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”