Technical problems

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

Topic Author
sureshot
no0b

Technical problems

Post#1 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:45 pm

Dose anyone else have problems with the stuff from AirCav?

Rasa
Insomniac

Re: Technical problems

Post#2 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:18 pm

Problems like what? Have you made sure to look around this forum section to see if your problems can be resolved?

Topic Author
sureshot
no0b

Post#3 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:24 pm

It seems like every second episode of Top Gear just stops 20-30 min into it. I'm very new here so no I haven't looked around much. What and where do I look?

grss429
Sex Robot

Post#4 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:48 am

sureshot wrote:It seems like every second episode of Top Gear just stops 20-30 min into it. I'm very new here so no I haven't looked around much. What and where do I look?

This show/source seems to be working fine, Maybe you're download limit was reached, try clearing your cookies/catch

ou can try clearing all your caches, it's a general fix that does work sometimes:

Whenever anything goes wrong, the first thing you should do is clear your caches and delete all your cookies:

Clear all cookies and browser cache (in Firefox) by selecting the clear recent history function. Be sure all applicable entries are checked (under the details tab), and be sure to select "everything" at the top. Then clear your divx download cache (right-click in player window, select preferences, download cache, and clear it). Restart your browser.

Please interpret the instructions for your browser (if it's not firefox). In chrome it's called clearing "all saved data." Try hitting [ctl,shift,del] then clearing EVERYTHING. The instructions for the divx webplayer are the same.

Topic Author
sureshot
no0b

Post#5 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:01 pm

Thank you for your advice. I did all those things, but it still didn't work. Maybe you could try Top Gear episode #11.6 on your computer and see if it stops 7 minutes in like it does on mine. Thanx, I really appreciate it :)

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#6 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Hi sureshot,

When you report a bad video, please be sure to include a link to the affected page in your report (also include a source number if appropriate). It makes life a whole lot easier for the mainsite maintainers (and saves them a lot of time).

(It's also a Rule - you should read them.)

Thanks for taking the time to make a report!
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Topic Author
sureshot
no0b

Post#7 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 4:25 pm

It's the BBC Top Gear, not the crummy american show, if that helps. And the source is AirCav, but I don't know what his number is or how to post a link. I'm pretty good at turning the computer on and looking for stuff, but if something doesn't work and yelling at the screen wont fix it, then I go outside to play. After posting this I guess I'm pretty good at irritating you guys too, huh? :) :)

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#8 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:26 pm

Hi sureshot,

No worries. To post a link to the source page, simply go to the page of the offending episode and right-click on the tab or window and select copy (NOT on any of the ads or graphics or links). Then paste the page link in your post. Icefilms page links (internal) can simply be pasted into a post without any modification. I you ever post a link to video content (external), then you need to place [code] tags around the link by hitting the Code button above and then pasting your link (just for future reference).
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”