icefilms isn't doing working

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

Topic Author
S3k5hUn
no0b

icefilms isn't doing working

Post#1 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:23 pm

I installed what i was supposed too off of the tutorial, i made sure the DivX was still 1.5 got the FLV player etc, but i cannot stream videos like you're supposed too (you are able to right?) both versions of sources take me to the direct download page instead of any in-browser streaming action

and i have this damn babylon search engine now even though i clicked to NOT install it.
I am using Firefox and on my add-ons page there is nothing about this search engine so i have no idea how to change it back

any help on either of these?

Much appreciated

fewolfhunter
Heart on for IceFlims

Re: icefilms isn't doing working

Post#2 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:59 pm

Did you install the greasemonkey addon for firefox? After that you have to install the ice quick stream script.

matchingcal
Average User

Post#3 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:21 pm

If you have a megaupload account, go into settings and make sure you don't have direct download selected. Also what FLV player? As far as I'm aware you don't need an flv player to stream, at least I've never needed one.

bro339
Overachiever

Post#4 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 pm

you should not have FLV player installed..you must have the divx web player installed instead..you can get it via the link on the mainsite..also, you'll have to install the IQS..did you read the tutorial on how to set up icefilms which is also on the mainsite???

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#5 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:20 am

Yeah, be sure to check your acct settings on megaupload. You can disable direct downloading there (the default).

As far as the babylon search toolbar is concerned - good luck. I found what appears to be a pretty complete guide for manual removal here. It's going to take a while...
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

Starfox
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#6 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:28 am

For the record this is my favorite title of a post yet.

bro339
Overachiever

Post#7 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:47 pm

someone needs extra english tutorial..especially grammar.. :lol:

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”