NO SOUND/AUDIO??? READ THIS!!!

This is our Magic Vault, Please only take what you need, to help you on your Quest Enlightenment....

Moderators: Omen, Abe

Forum rules
1. PUT AS MUCH INFO AS YOU CAN IN THE SUBJECT LINE (for example: Gabriel source 7 plays upside down).

2. PUT PAGE URL & SOURCE# IN MESSAGE BODY WHEN REPORTING LINKS. EXAMPLE

mirrorrim
Average User

Re: NO SOUND/AUDIO??? READ THIS!!!

Post#46 » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:26 pm

Just want to point out that some links from the original post dont work. They just redirect to icefilms homepage.

This is also true if you're watching a video and click the link below it titled: Audio Problems? Click here.

minakshy
no0b

Post#47 » Tue May 18, 2010 5:28 am

I need help burning a DVD from my GOM player.? Hi! So, for my film and literature course, I need to show the class a few clips from the movies I selected. I have the clips on my computer, but I don't know how to burn them onto a DVD. I have these clips on the GOM player. Does it matter that i use GOM? And what kind of programs can I use for the disc burning? Can somebody please tell me how I can burn these clips onto a disc? I appreciate it and thank you all in advance.

Whitefire_89
no0b

Post#48 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:33 pm

http://www.icefilms.info/ip.php?v=1362&

Wall-e source 3 2 1 doesn't have any sound, I've download the codec and tried other movies that seems to work perfectly fine. All but this show that my sister is throwing a fit over.... ugh..

Anyone want to help me out?

:?:

Topic Author
Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#49 » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:22 am

play it with VLC
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Sovereign42
Insomniac

Post#50 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:47 am

All of a sudden since about a day ago, I can't get audio to work for streaming. I already tried the AC3 and the other suggestion. I think this might be icefilms specific, cuz I didn't change anything on my system.

EDIT: Nevermind, fixed it. :P
[img:27pncvq7]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3070/harleyi.png[/img:27pncvq7]
[color=#00FF00:27pncvq7][b:27pncvq7]Am I doin' it right, Mista J?[/b:27pncvq7][/color:27pncvq7]

macxtc
Out of work journalist

Post#51 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am

tell us how you fixed it, now that you brought it up...

maybe someone else can benefit...

thanks

Sovereign42
Insomniac

Post#52 » Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:03 am

macxtc wrote:tell us how you fixed it, now that you brought it up...

maybe someone else can benefit...

thanks

I rebooted after DL'in the AC3...... ^_~
[img:27pncvq7]http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/3070/harleyi.png[/img:27pncvq7]
[color=#00FF00:27pncvq7][b:27pncvq7]Am I doin' it right, Mista J?[/b:27pncvq7][/color:27pncvq7]

csknt12
no0b

Post#53 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:53 pm

[size=150]I have a mac and downloaded the files that said would fix my sound. I am trying to watch the second season of Entourage and there is no sound at all. please help

lovinIT
Average User

Post#54 » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Hey all,

Recently joined and have an issue. I have win7 and originally had no sound when watching icefilms on FF v3.6.4, however when I installed AC3 Filter v1.46 and walla - I was up and running watching films with sound, however, now my other videos (i.e., you tube, cnn videos, other channels, etc.) the sound does not work but works fine with icefilms vidoes.

Any suggestions?

Update: (11/02)

Since I couldn't take it; I started messing with AC3 filter config and went to 'as is' and then back to 2/0 - stereo for Output format. Fixed it. (must have needed a kick).

DrLangly
meh

Post#55 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:04 am

LovinIT

Thanks for your edit so that other users now know that option and can go about trouble shooting more specifically.

I just wanted to chime in here, that ever since i followed the step by step provided guides on the forums on; 1) the correct divX player to download, then if there wasn't audio; i grabbed the codec pack offered here. After that I constantly update my FireFox (which if your using FF, you should be running v.3.6.12) as of 11/4/2010 and i've yet to have half these problems a lot of users are facing. Im sorry some of you are getting odd errors, or dealing with simply stupid, over reactive AV progs telling you this and that is malware or viruses....because that's just how over the top AV progs work IMO.

Just remember, be specific as to what you did or installed before your issue started happening, when was it working and what changed since then. Helps really clarify some of your issues for the people like myself and a nice handful of others within the community willing to help you guys and gals. :)

AkuaRising
Average User

Post#56 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:00 am

Sorcerer's Apprentice no sound and I have downloaded the codecs for my Mac. I'm using Chrome. IS there another special one I should be using?

malickie
no0b

Post#57 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:40 pm

Seriously any of you having issues with AV I am assuming are using Nortin and McAfee both of which are very notorious for having really cruddy results of what is an actual virus and what is not. Anyway AVG which I recommend to any of my customers has yet to say this is a virus or any sort of virus. I have been a computer tech for 15 years.

Elektromutant
no0b

Post#58 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:16 pm

I am having sound issues with Oz Season 2. I am using Mac OSX Leopard and Chrome.
I have been watching videos on Icefilms for months now without a problem, and all other files I have come across are working fine except this season. Also, if I choose to watch the files in megavideo or by downloading then the sound works perfectly.

I have tried this in other browsers too, and alas no sound either.
I have Perian installed, so that's not an issue.

Also have checked that the Audio Track is selected, which it is.

Any ideas?

AkuaRising
Average User

Post#59 » Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:37 am

To avoid the sound issue is there a way to stream the Divx movies through VLC with out downloading the movie first?

malidog
Average User

Post#60 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:23 pm

After successfully watching hours and hours of content, i d'loaded AC3 Filter v1.46 after Black Swan had no audio for me. Worked great, watched Black Swan and a few other shows without a problem.

This morning icefilms, youtube, even the windows startup and shutdown sounds are scratchy and muffled.

I went into the AC3 filter configs as someone suggested and flipped from 2.0 to AS IS back to 2.0 and restarted, didn't help.

I uninstalled AC3 Filter v1.46, still no good. I'm running Win XP.

Update: i d'loaded and installed Realtek audio codecs and my sound issues are gone. Although I may not be able to watch certain icefilms movies.

Return to “Old Help Section... For Refrence Only...”