How to Reduce Your Megaupload Wait Time!

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

Topic Author
Abe
AbeZ Apostle

How to Reduce Your Megaupload Wait Time!

Post#1 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:22 am

Reduce Your Megaupload Wait Time!

For all unregistered Megaupload users:
60 sec wait

If you register for a FREE Megaupload account:
60 sec wait

If you register for a paid Megaupload Premium account:
No wait

Reduce your wait time. Get your FREE or Premium Megaupload account today!

This information is for use with Ice Quick Stream and megaupload.com
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

ONE40pt6
no0b

Re: How to Reduce Your Megaupload Wait Time!

Post#2 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:13 pm

I've looked around (admittedly not very hard) for a way to enter my MU info into my icefilms page to reduce wait time. Forgive me if this is already covered. Please post the next step to reduce wait times.

THANKS

SmokieMcPot
meh

Post#3 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:21 am

Is it just me, or are other people with premium accounts not even getting to the player. But instead just having your download window popping up to just download it? :( I wanna watch it during the load not wait for the download D:

DesolationUSA
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#4 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:59 am

I have a free account but it still makes me wait the full time :(
Those who would give up freedom for a little safety will deserve neither, and lose both. ~ Ben Franklin

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/DesolationUSA:243tqjui][img:243tqjui]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/DesolationUSA.png[/img:243tqjui][/url:243tqjui]

Topic Author
Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#5 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:20 pm

ONE40pt6 wrote:I've looked around (admittedly not very hard) for a way to enter my MU info into my icefilms page to reduce wait time. Forgive me if this is already covered. Please post the next step to reduce wait times.

THANKS
there is no logging into icefilms. there is no next step. you just need to login to megaupload and use our ICE Quick Stream script.

SmokieMcPot wrote:Is it just me, or are other people with premium accounts not even getting to the player. But instead just having your download window popping up to just download it? :( I wanna watch it during the load not wait for the download D:
on megaupload.com, edit your account and uncheck the "Direct Downloads" checkbox.

DesolationUSA wrote:I have a free account but it still makes me wait the full time :(
u need to be logged into megaupload and use the ICE Quick Stream script. if you aren't getting 25 sec wait time as shown here, then you aren't logged in.

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

SmokieMcPot
meh

Post#6 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Abe wrote:
ONE40pt6 wrote:I've looked around (admittedly not very hard) for a way to enter my MU info into my icefilms page to reduce wait time. Forgive me if this is already covered. Please post the next step to reduce wait times.

THANKS
there is no logging into icefilms. there is no next step. you just need to login to megaupload and use our ICE Quick Stream script.

SmokieMcPot wrote:Is it just me, or are other people with premium accounts not even getting to the player. But instead just having your download window popping up to just download it? :( I wanna watch it during the load not wait for the download D:
on megaupload.com, edit your account and uncheck the "Direct Downloads" checkbox.

DesolationUSA wrote:I have a free account but it still makes me wait the full time :(
u need to be logged into megaupload and use the ICE Quick Stream script. if you aren't getting 25 sec wait time as shown here, then you aren't logged in.

Thx abe, always so helpfull :)

DesolationUSA
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#7 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:24 pm

Well apparently my FF hates me. :( It's set to remember all passwords and auto log in but it's not, even for this site now.....hmmm
Those who would give up freedom for a little safety will deserve neither, and lose both. ~ Ben Franklin

[url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/DesolationUSA:243tqjui][img:243tqjui]http://card.mygamercard.net/nxe/DesolationUSA.png[/img:243tqjui][/url:243tqjui]

Xerxys
Sex Robot

Post#8 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:26 pm

Jeesus! This thread has 52K views! People seriously won't wait 45 seconds. Damn!
A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory. - Steven Wright.

Please rate the last movie you saw!!

DesolationUSA
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#9 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:55 pm

Xerxys wrote:Jeesus! This thread has 52K views! People seriously won't wait 45 seconds. Damn!

I'm insanely impatient. :D not to mention at the amount that I deal with the site I loose probably 30 minutes a day to the wait time.

Topic Author
Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#10 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:30 am

DesolationUSA wrote:Well apparently my FF hates me. :( It's set to remember all passwords and auto log in but it's not, even for this site now.....hmmm

cookies keep u logged in. make sure you're not deleting them.

TexasRogue
no0b

Post#11 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:47 am

I am a Premium member of Megaupload and I still get stuck waiting for 45 before I can download. Anyone have any suggestions how to fix this anomaly?

Psy
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#12 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:48 am

63000 + Views and no replies, bitches be trollin
Limey Bastard 2.0

Konker7
meh

Post#13 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:58 pm

this doesn't work. i registered and i still get the stupid 50 second wait.

Topic Author
Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#14 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:39 pm

sounds like ur not logged in. maybe u need to enable cookies in ur browser or your antivirus/firewall app

Konker7
meh

Post#15 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:12 pm

no, my firewall allows it and my cookies are enabled. i have no idea why its not letting me. when i click on the "tired of waiting" link, it brings me to this site and it shows that i am logged in.

Return to “Tutorials”