How to Reduce Your Megaupload Wait Time!

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

Topic Author
Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Re: How to Reduce Your Megaupload Wait Time!

Post#16 » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:39 pm

you should contact megaupload support
"Lets burn this mother down!"

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

FattyAcidMuzik
no0b

Post#17 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:17 pm

alright, so I have a megaupload account, and don't have to wait (it's premium) to stream, but getting the account did not effect the speed at all, which is why I got the account. I'm still buffering/DLing at a wide ranging 20-300kbps.... I have a DSL line with tests showing about 2.0/.200, and nobody else is on the network, and I'm not doing anything else

So, I assume that you're saying from the episode source page, where you click either a megaupload or shareit link (i always click megaupload,because I have an account there), and it brings you to another icefilms page, with the video stream from megaupload/megavideo (is there a difference?) on that page, which is a .php.... does this page factor in that you have an account from megaupload? I don't know enough about the remote streams icefilms uses to know if it's even using my login information

Is there a way to use the greasemonkey scripts directly on megaupload, or does this even make sense..... how do I use my megaupload acct and icefilms together?

cheers

FattyAcidMuzik
no0b

Post#18 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:24 pm

in fact, now that I have an acct, it's going slower on average....EEEP

How fast do you guys DL from mega? I get between 20-400kbps, I'm thinking thats very much on the slow side of what people experience

Topic Author
Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#19 » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:55 pm

FattyAcidMuzik wrote:Is there a way to use the greasemonkey scripts directly on megaupload

the GM script is already used directly on megaupload. your download/stream from mega does not pass through our server nor is our server concerned with your mega account status.

I think mega used to say you needed to use their mega manager software to get a download speed increase but i never noticed a difference.

maybe try watching during off-peak hours... or (since you're premium) start downloading all the things you intend to watch that night to give everything time to buffer.

* ALL SUPPORT REQUESTS VIA PM WILL BE IGNORED. INSTEAD, SEARCH THE FORUM, POST, OR START A NEW TOPIC.

Sephitar13
no0b

Post#20 » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:48 pm

Up until now Feb. 12, 2011. I have never had a wait time for anything on this site... now I do... which sucks

Any idea how I get that shit back?

Topic Author
Abe
AbeZ Apostle

Post#21 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:36 am

mega wasn't enforcing their countdown so i had the script bypass it.

on the 12th mega decided to enforce the countdown, so i updated the script to 3.9 which now also much have a countdown. no way around it.

slugge
no0b

Post#22 » Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:17 am

To start with ill spended money n a premium account just to get things on icefilms go as good as possible.
Then it didnt work so ill formated my computer to be shure that nothing was wrong installed or something.
Then i fixed script and all things to watch movies and things here on icefilms, then i downloaded Mega manager also and logged in on that.
Im always have 3 things running when im on icefilms.info that icefilme site my acconte logged into on megaupload and logged in on Mega manager.
So im logged in on all places im possible can be but still shitty waiting time and no higher speed.
im pritty sure its just a bunch of bullshit for megaupload to make money.

Anyone got any idea how to get it working tell me btw i have cookies activated and have nothing els installed on the comp.

SORRY FOR BAD SPELLING!

ypro
meh

Post#23 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:27 pm

DL speed has dropped so much. used to be around 1.4mb/s now it's 200kps. any idea why?

franksynopsis
meh

Post#24 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:02 pm

I can't log into megaupload in time ----there for I wait untill you time me out . I simply can't get by this . premium member

franksynopsis
meh

Post#25 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:25 pm

news for you ----premium member --still waiting 25-45- second to just download --is there nothing I can do?/ also quote everything slugge said goes ditto for me

franksynopsis
meh

Post#26 » Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:30 pm

Abe wrote:mega wasn't enforcing their countdown so i had the script bypass it.

on the 12th mega decided to enforce the countdown, so i updated the script to 3.9 which now also much have a countdown. no way around it.

I have another comp with greese--- 3.7 downloads fine 550 klb dsl line so why not reintroduce 3.7 ??

Shalmainia
Overachiever

Post#27 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:25 am

franksynopsis wrote:
Abe wrote:mega wasn't enforcing their countdown so i had the script bypass it.

I have another comp with greese--- 3.7 downloads fine 550 klb dsl line so why not reintroduce 3.7 ??

It would be a tad confusing to the great majority of people if Abe were to downgrade the script version, even with giving an explanation people still wouldn't read it. It's better that he used a higher version number instead of down grading it to 3.7.
Donate to IceFilms today!

Signature by TMRKD

"Governments of the Industrial World, you weary giants of flesh and steel, I come from Cyberspace, the new home of Mind. On behalf of the future, I ask you of the past to leave us alone. You are not welcome among us. You have no soverignty where we gather." A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace, John Perry Barlow

Shortybnc
no0b

Post#28 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:52 pm

I have a Megaupload free account, have downloaded & installed the programs needed (DivX player, Greasemonkey, etc) to watch on Ice instead of going to MU for the flash versions and the shows NEVER connect for me. I do not want to DL it because I have a tendency to get viruses somehow. However, but there is only a 12 second wait for the DL option to pop up. Any ideas on how to help the IceDivx to connect soI can ONLY watch the show?

kas_1994
meh

Post#29 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 am

I have created a service which allows you to enter the megaupload address and it will start a direct download to the file you are requesting the address for this is http://www.megaspeed.co.cc i support this site with ad revenue so please take time to click the ads and dont use an ad blocker.

The way which i watch the videos on this site and the way i would reccomend other to is to download the free program vlc media player then use my service to get a free direct link and while the file is downloading you can open the part file with vlc media player and it will be streaming to your pc! thanks for reading !

tinny
Average User

Post#30 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:21 am

Before updating to the new 4.0 script (had to delete cookies to get it to work) I didn't have to wait at all. It instantly loaded, and I have a free account. Does anyone know why this happened and how I can get it to do that again? Now I have to wait 25 sec again. This new script is kind of a pain in the ass.

Return to “Tutorials”