How to Reduce Your Megaupload Wait Time!

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

bro339
Overachiever

Re: How to Reduce Your Megaupload Wait Time!

Post#31 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:11 am

tinny, you have a free account and you video instantly loads?? impossible..maybe wat you did was click the source then you did not click the play/download button previously until certain time has pass?? that is the only reason that could account for your claim that your video loads instantly before the update unless you have a premium account.. ;)

tinny
Average User

Post#32 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:01 am

bro339 wrote:tinny, you have a free account and you video instantly loads?? impossible..maybe wat you did was click the source then you did not click the play/download button previously until certain time has pass?? that is the only reason that could account for your claim that your video loads instantly before the update unless you have a premium account.. ;)

Nope, I could load instantly. Didn't wait before hitting play or anything. I actually completely forgot about the loading time until it appeared again. I don't have a premium account.

bro339
Overachiever

Post#33 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:17 pm

weird..did you wait it out once click on the source?? by this i mean you did not either click on the play/download button..this is bcos, MU will still run in the background while you are seeing the play/download option in the IQS..i suspect this as i doubt it loads instantly..hmmm..mystery indeed..haha :lol:

tinny
Average User

Post#34 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:31 pm

ya, I don't know what to tell you, and now I can't prove it since it doesn't do it anymore! When I say instant, I mean instant. Oh well, mystery it shall remain.

Starfox
Relentlessly Obsessed

Post#35 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:58 pm

i know like 2 user scripts ago i used to get instant downloads.

robert giles
no0b

Post#36 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:42 pm

what the heck was that for the last two day.

twistling
no0b

Post#37 » Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:13 pm

tinny wrote:ya, I don't know what to tell you, and now I can't prove it since it doesn't do it anymore! When I say instant, I mean instant. Oh well, mystery it shall remain.

Same here, I have used icefilms for atleast 6 months and it has never demanded me to wait for the video to start. But now when I came home from my vocation it does. Not that much of a deal thogh, Icefilms ftw.

trilogy
meh

Post#38 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:47 am

Much simpler solution:

Download and Install Megakey from the Megaupload website.

the software will grant you free, unlimited, no-timelimit megaupload premium features

The catch is that it changes the ads you see on the web to their advertisers...they make ad revenue you get free megaupload.

tmull12
meh

Post#39 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:50 pm

I have a free account and i still wait the full time, someone help me please.

bro339
Overachiever

Post#40 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:16 am

log into your free account in a new tab and leave the tab open while logged in..

this should solve your problem.. :)

jakelar
no0b

Post#41 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:14 pm

I have a premium membership to icefilms and recently i am having to wait the 45 seconds.. i double checked my membership and i have 2 more months left and i have logged in and out .. reset my cache and my cookies... nothing seems to let icefilms know i have the premium

Way
RedTek

Post#42 » Tue Sep 20, 2011 10:18 pm

so sorry i like ice films?

scottyboyz
no0b

Post#43 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:19 am

I have installed the icefilms repo on my jailbroken apple tv. I dont want to wait the 45 seconds each time. IF i buy a premium mega upload account how can i enter the details into the xbmc addon. Sorry if this is covered elsewhere i couldnt find the info on the forum after searching for quite some time.

Cheers

soycaliente42
no0b

Post#44 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 8:54 am

I have a free account and I still have to wait 45 seconds each time for the videos to load,anyone know why? if having the free account wasn't going to reduce my wait time from 45 seconds,I would have not signed up for any account at all,and I am sure that there are many others that have this problem also,anyways,they should not advertise a shorter wait time with a free account,if the wait time does not change after getting the free accnt.

dutchwolff1
meh

Post#45 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:37 pm

For what it's worth... I was downloading at crazy-fast speeds, getting instant connects with half a dozen movies lined up on Mega-Manager, and I was so pleased with the system I made the mistake of drawing attention to myself by donating money. Now I have to wait forty-five seconds (or more), can only Q-up one movie at a time, and speeds have dropped to, oh, 2002 or 03 speeds. That's what I get... I'll still donate (nobody rides for free, ya hippies), but it tends to reinforce the notion that no good deed goes unpunished.
In the long lonely day or so since posting this I've learned it's due to an ongoing series of DoS attacks by lowlife scum. A curse upon them... let's see, MS, perhaps. Yeah, that's the ticket, slow paralysis. Seems appropriate...

Return to “Tutorials”