WATCH ICEFILMS ON YOUR MOBILE!!! in 5 easy steps!

Got a tutorial? Put it here. Need a tutorial? Look in here. NO REQUESTS.

Moderator: Omen

barnyardpimp
no0b

Re: WATCH ICEFILMS ON YOUR MOBILE!!! in 5 easy steps!

Post#16 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:33 am

MEGAUPLOAD PREMIUM ACCOUNT USERS:

Can watch movies on ice films streaming if you have premium membership on megaupload/megavideo and dolphin hd browser by clicking on the link to megaupload (under the two blue boxes on the player) after selecting source and the little link on megaupload will say "watch on megavideo" click that press play and now your streaming instead of downloading. I do this all the time when traveling or on lunch break on my EVO 4g. It is pretty nice.

pajamkh
no0b

Post#17 » Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:02 am

Altair wrote:This is currently for Android phones!
but im sure with the way it is, it'll proberly work on the iphone too!

STEP ONE: make sure you have YXplayer PRO (free download from the android market place with ads. can pay to have no ads but tbf the ads dont annoy you that much, also, there are places to download full version for free online, but i would suggest being nice and BUYING IT as it is an absolutly awesome app!)

p.s Samsung galaxy S users need not download, divx support out of the box ftw.

step two: go to Icefilms.info from the default android browser, select your show or movie and download it.
(I ADVISE doing this on Wi-Fi ONLY unless your network provides a TRUE unlimited download limit, which most dont...)

step three: go to your downloads folder on yxplayer, select the show, press play.

step 4: enjoy your sexy-ness.... icefilms style.. on your mobile.

step 5: come back here.. tell me im awesome for sorting this out... and you want my babies.

confirmed working on HTC DESIRE 2.2 Froyo, samsung galaxy S 2.1

If I understand it right you need to download from megaupload because you dont have the icefilms script on your phone,right?
And you also need a premium account on megaupload?
Is there anyway to stream on icefilms from samsung galaxy s?

d4m4s74
Average User

Post#18 » Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:10 pm

barnyardpimp wrote:MEGAUPLOAD PREMIUM ACCOUNT USERS:

Can watch movies on ice films streaming if you have premium membership on megaupload/megavideo and dolphin hd browser by clicking on the link to megaupload (under the two blue boxes on the player) after selecting source and the little link on megaupload will say "watch on megavideo" click that press play and now your streaming instead of downloading. I do this all the time when traveling or on lunch break on my EVO 4g. It is pretty nice.

Only works on android 2.2 or higher (flash needed)

gifford13
no0b

Post#19 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 3:40 pm

I think I may be in MANLOVE with you!!!
My DROIDX and I would love to have your Babies, feed them from our hairy Areola

Jae
Average User

Post#20 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:05 am

Confirmed working on Evo Shift 4g w/ Sprint Carrier

otis_driftwood
Oh my Santa!

Post#21 » Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:49 pm

Works on HTC Incredible S. A little lag but perhaps thats the connection/video file I chose.

st0n3r
Heart on for IceFlims

Post#22 » Tue May 31, 2011 2:06 pm

Works on the Evo perfectly. I must say though that after hunting for YXPlayer it appears to have been renamed several times and on my phone the shortcut is named DemoPlayer, but recently heard its been renamed again to Rock Player.

Abb3e
no0b

Post#23 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:35 pm

Can you stream videos on your android phone without being premium on MU? I figure it would be even more awesome if you didn't have to wait for the dl to finish to watch the movie.

Harry Muscle
Average User

Post#24 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Abb3e wrote:Can you stream videos on your android phone without being premium on MU? I figure it would be even more awesome if you didn't have to wait for the dl to finish to watch the movie.

I found myself in the same situation as you describe and since I have a development company I decided to do something about it. I created a middle-ware application that bridges the gab between Megaupload and a media player allowing you to watch the content as it's being downloaded. You basically need to install two applications onto your Android. The first being a good media player that supports streaming. I would recommend MoboPlayer or VPlayer. Second you need to install Mega Stream (my middle-ware app). What it does is capture any browser clicks leading to Megaupload and presents you with an option to open the file (ie: stream or watch as it's being downloaded), download and then open the file, or just save the file. I released the app a few days ago on the market ( https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... megastream ) and it seems to be catching on quite well with good reviews.

Btw, I hope this is not taken as spam, I'm just trying to pass on a suggestion based on a program I wrote to fix the same issue for myself. Hope it's helpful to others.

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Muscle
Average User

Post#25 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:15 pm

Abb3e wrote:Can you stream videos on your android phone without being premium on MU? I figure it would be even more awesome if you didn't have to wait for the dl to finish to watch the movie.

Duplicate post ... oops :D

Since I can't delete this post now, might as well use it to add some benefit to this thread :geek:

So to cut the steps down from 5 to 3 (even though the original 4th and 5th steps aren't really steps (chuckle)) do the following:

1) Install a good media player (I would recommend MoboPlayer or VPlayer cause they have stream support ... not sure if the YXPlayer mentioned in the first post does or not)

2) Install Mega Stream ( https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... megastream )

3) Open Icefilms in your browser and use it as normal. When you get to the point where you click on the Megaupload link, you'll be asked if you want to open the link in Mega Stream. Once Mega Stream opens you'll see a screen that asks if you want to open the file (ie: watch it as it downloads), download and then open the file, or just download the file.

And now back to our regularly scheduled program,
Harry

P.S. Since I am the developer of the Mega Stream app, if you encounter any issues or have any suggestions feel free to contact me here or use the contact info contained in the app.
Last edited by Harry Muscle on Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Nevermore669
Obsessively Addicted

Post#26 » Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:00 pm

Btw, I hope this is not taken as spam, I'm just trying to pass on a suggestion based on a program I wrote to fix the same issue for myself. Hope it's helpful to others.

Nope. Not at all...

Your app is free and it meets a definite need for our users.

Thanks!
(sun)
Ignorance and callousness are not virtues

A bleeding heart is a symbol of holiness, a symbol of compassion, not an epithet

When our discourse sinks to the level of meaningless, pejorative labels and personal name-calling rather than honest reflection and reasoned dialogue, we are no longer a people, but a mob

swoops
meh

Post#27 » Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:52 pm

ok but what about streaming. IPhone 0 player can stream but android does not have that player yet

swoops
meh

Post#28 » Mon Sep 19, 2011 12:06 am

ok mega stream officially rocks! I must used on bionic w/ mobo player and now I have streaming icefilms! Kick ass app

slinedberg
no0b

Post#29 » Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:24 am

Harry Muscle wrote:

I found myself in the same situation as you describe and since I have a development company I decided to do something about it. I created a middle-ware application that bridges the gab between Megaupload and a media player allowing you to watch the content as it's being downloaded. You basically need to install two applications onto your Android. The first being a good media player that supports streaming. I would recommend MoboPlayer or VPlayer. Second you need to install Mega Stream (my middle-ware app). What it does is capture any browser clicks leading to Megaupload and presents you with an option to open the file (ie: stream or watch as it's being downloaded), download and then open the file, or just save the file. I released the app a few days ago on the market ( https://market.android.com/details?id=c ... megastream ) and it seems to be catching on quite well with good reviews.

Thanks,
Harry

Holy shit I wanna have your babies!

twotone8
no0b

Post#30 » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm

this is a fantastic little android app Harry Muscle. Only two things and it would be absolutely perfect. 1) premium account support of course, and 2) allow the option to start streaming immediately as well as save the file once it completes.

before, i was going to the hidden /.download temp directory and starting the files from there while they downloaded. this app makes things much much easier.

Return to “Tutorials”